watch now

Author Topic: BRANDED ka ba?  (Read 171734 times)

langley

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #440 on: October 02, 2014, 01:05:10 pm »
I don't buy expensive branded stuff but I have branded clothes na sa ukay ukay ko nabili.  :D

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #441 on: October 12, 2014, 07:39:33 pm »

Bags - LV, Coach, LC, Cambridge Satchel

Wallet - LV, Tory Burch, Tod's, AX

Shoes/Sandals - I am not a shoe fan, panget kasi paa ko. Super flat footed. So i have a few pairs of Fitflop, pati office shoes ko Fitflop. LOL. Geox, Havs, Crocs

Eyeglasses - Oakley, CK

Clothes - most of my office clothes are from Zara, H&M, Iconic. since tumaba na ko ng bongga, madalas tshirt nalang ang suot ko, so kahit saan na may nagustuhan ako, nakakabili ako

Make Up - Mac, Nyx, Chanel, Shiseido

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #442 on: October 15, 2014, 01:28:01 pm »

For clothes and accessories, not too brand conscious but more quality conscious. For make up and skin care, YES, I'm really brand conscious

Clothes -- I buy anywhere from bazaars to SM department stores to my favorite shops like Forever 21, Zara, Bayo, Mango, Plains and Prints. I just don't buy from ukays.

Shoes -- I have a feet condition called plantar fasciitis so I've become conscious with the quality of shoes I wear. I wear heels everyday and I usually buy them from Janylin, Parisian, Primadonna, and Charles & Keith. I also have sneakers from Nike and Adidas (kaka-addict din pala sneakers).

Bags -- I only buy a couple every year. Charles & Keith, Celine, CMG, and Mango. I have 2 LVs that were gifted to me. I refuse to give in to bag splurges cus I have EQ challenges. I like bags that look classy with simple lines and understated elegance. I don't like those splattered with brand names all over or the canvas ones. Which is why I don't like LC.

Make up and Skincare -- I spend most of my paycheck on these (JK). I also get padala from my cousin who works in Germany. My favorite make up brands are NARS, MAC, Guerlain, Chanel, and Bobbi Brown. For skincare, I mostly have Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Clarins, and Estee Lauder. My lotion is Neostrata (night time) and Neutrogena Body oil (day time)

aneille

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #443 on: October 25, 2014, 04:02:45 am »
Most of the times, yes. I need an assurance that the stuff I buy are of good quality. But there are times too when pretty stuff does not come in pricey tags. There are so many boutiques selling local products which are at par with branded ones, quality wise and aesthetically wise.  ;)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #444 on: November 05, 2014, 03:22:58 pm »
No and Yes

I know the brands and styles.
I just happen to know where I can get the alternative at a lesser price

And I don't shop much. My hubby does. mas mahilig mag sukat. etc shopping. napapagod ako. I only go for make ups --- beauty bar, dept store make ups etc and then Books - powerbooks etc.

clothes, glasses, bags, wallets --- brand or no brand ok. kung bigay na may brand -- cool. thanks. kung ako bili  --- hanap alternative. lalo online shopping I like. parang it is a gift to me from me. only if I saw the item and then 1 week nakalipas to one month I still want it then I

belladejour

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #445 on: November 07, 2014, 10:21:09 pm »
branded yes, but during sale  ;D

xthine

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #446 on: January 04, 2015, 12:01:26 am »
I would say so depending on what I buy. 

Shirts and tops not so much - I dress very casually cotton shirts from the outlet mall, Eddie Bauer, Van Heusen .  iZod, Tommy Hilfiger, Lauren button down shirts to work.  Lately ive been looking at higher end denims because they look good longer.  -- worn Ralph Lauren for years and finally got a different brand (Lucky Brand) recently.   Sports shirts: Majestic, Pearl Izumi, hiking clothes ex officio veering away from North Face.

Jewlery is a mix for me.  From branded to jewelry for a good cause/artisan made.  (Cartier, Tiffany, FEED, Raven and Lily are some).  Watches: no question...brand.  Swiss and German mechanicals, Japanese digitals.

Anything leather shoes or bags I go for brand, very particular about this (Saddleback bags).  Other bags: Cambridge Satchel, Proenza Schouler, Pacsafe for rare rainy days. For shoes at work  very casual and comfortable Bass, Cole Haan, Clarks.
Other brands : Salvatorre Ferragamo, Tory Burch, I have a pair of Louboutin flats coming in next week.  I also make sure to get good leather care products (Leather Honey). 

Eyeglasses - Oakley, D & G Coach frames, lenses are  Transitions.  It would be cool to have a pair of Matsudas.  I think my next pair will be Gold and Wood.
 
Are these included ?lol.  --Personal hygiene (from feminine products to toothpaste, floss) products I definitely prefer certain brands, mostly organic and natural.  Spry, Earthpaste, Dessert Essences, Toms.
I don't wear make up anymore.

Perfume - branded...I like Clinique scents, just bought Perfume No 1 Undone A&F. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:12:18 am by xthine »

killbill

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #447 on: January 04, 2015, 12:31:40 am »
Lately yes.

spacemonkey

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #448 on: January 04, 2015, 12:47:36 am »
sometimes?

i do spend a lot of money on bags and shoes, and tend to go to designer brands.

huge fan of Rebecca Minkoff, Mulberry and LV for bags. also got a few Ralph Laurens, and a Gucci Boston is coming in this month. I spend more on bags than shoes or clothes because I feel that they'd last longer. i take very, very good care of them too (Apple brand leather products, hello!)

with shoes, I'm not very particular about them, but I do own Jimmy Choos and a Manolo Blahnik, and a Tribtoo. A lot are Ralph Laurens -- their heels are very comfortable and can walk on them longer than any other brand.

don't spend too much on clothes, especially for basics. Mango and H&M aren't that expensive and wouldn't really count them as "branded clothes"... also, yeah. RL. their jeans last forever. I've had mine for years and they still haven't fallen apart on me. i'm the plain t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, so wherever theres a plain shirt or jeans that fits me well -- Old Navy, Gap, heck, even Bench or a random GH stall -- i'll take it

watches, I don't spend too much on. I do have a Michael Kors watch, and few ToyWatches, but a lot are random unknown brands that just catches my eyes or matches my belts.


jewelry... i don't do jewelry. last bracelet i wore was a hemp bracelet, because thats just how i roll.




tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #449 on: January 04, 2015, 06:26:07 am »
Last time I posted here bumibili pa ko hindi branded shoes. But ngayon hindi na.. I don't own a lot pero matitibay na branded na lang ang nasa roster ko. 

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #450 on: January 11, 2015, 12:52:13 pm »
Depends on the item I wanted to buy. Sunnies- I prefer branded ones kasi hindi masakit sa mata. I needed them for driving kasi.
Clothes- I don't care about the brand as long as I like it.
Bags- doesn't worry me kung branded or not. I have bags na pinagkakamalang branded pero totoo Bangkok made lang. I don't mind a Charkes and Keith bag.
Shoes- decent brands, not necessarily expensive.
Undies - I dont like cotton on. I prefer wearing herbench. More comfy for me.

fayxxx

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #451 on: February 11, 2015, 01:49:06 pm »
With bags, yes.

kikaygirl5810

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #452 on: February 20, 2015, 03:27:14 pm »
Not really pero under garment i go for branded kasi iba talaga ramdam mo pag cheap yung under garment eh like bra's and panties. Wacoal and Natori...pero i also have Bench maganda new lines nila undergarments.

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #453 on: February 27, 2015, 11:07:46 am »
when i was younger, i would always buy branded stuff. but when i get a little older, i kind of regret it. so, now i only buy branded shoes just because i think they are more comfortable and the quality. but with other stuff, it's okay if it's not branded.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #454 on: February 27, 2015, 12:33:07 pm »
I used to. Ngayon puro donations damit ko :-(

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #455 on: March 01, 2015, 01:30:31 pm »
For bags and shoes only.  The rest kahit hindi na branded.

momxfive

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #456 on: March 01, 2015, 03:47:42 pm »
Yes lalo na sa make-up, bags, and shoes.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #457 on: March 01, 2015, 08:26:21 pm »
Yes with everything including baby's things. Iba talaga ang quality and longevity pag known brand e.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #458 on: March 02, 2015, 01:03:07 am »
I'm really brand conscious kasi I'm after quality. Bags, makeup, skin care, clothes, shoes, baby stuff.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:05:31 am by nicoletta »

lesliehallur

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #459 on: June 01, 2015, 12:35:45 pm »
Clothes: not so much. As much as possible, I look for Made in the Philippines.


Shoes: I'm happy with payless but sometimes I venture out. I have Melissa, crocs, Clarks, skechers, hush puppies.

Bags: Recently, conscious na ako. Madalas na kasi ako nasisiraaan ng strap sa daan and i really hate it. I recently acquired: Michael Kors bags tapos louis vuitton. Mag-iipon na muna ako but I want a new givenchy bag. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close