watch now

Author Topic: BRANDED ka ba?  (Read 172043 times)

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #420 on: February 17, 2014, 12:49:29 am »
Yes, I am, but I only buy the brands that I can afford. Also, I buy in tiangges and online.

I regularly shop in:

> Clothes - Forever 21, Mango, Zara, People Are People, Bayo, tiangges, IG and FB shops.
> Sleepwear - Marks & Spencer
> Underwear - Marks & Spencer and La Senza
> Shoes - Forever 21, Mango, Zara, Aldo, Nine West, Coach, People Are People, 168/Divi (pero yung last ballet flats na binili ko sa Divi, 2 weeks ko pa lang sinusuot nagbakbak na. :( )
> Stockings/socks - Marks & Spencer, Debenhams and SM Dept. Store
> Bags - Forever 21, Mango (though madaling masira), Zara, Nine West, Kate Spade and Ralph Lauren (This is my most expensive bag collection. Yung classic and old school na leather RL bags. I haven't purchased from the high end bag stores like LV, Prada and Chanel.)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 12:51:13 am by kikayako »

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #421 on: February 22, 2014, 03:38:42 pm »
As much as possible, I prefer items with brand para mas may quality. Pero I also buy from tiangge, minsan lang the fit from those korean suppliers are palpak na.  Ok sa mannequin pero sakin parang maluwag in places na hindi dapat :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #422 on: February 22, 2014, 06:25:35 pm »
Affordable brands for my clothes.
Bags - same brands, usually. Coach, Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole, Ralph Lauren, Aldo.
Sa makeup lang ako nags-splurge sa high end brands kasi nilalagay sa face yun eh.

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #423 on: March 03, 2014, 01:14:08 pm »
hmm.. i guess not. depende kung pwedeng maging investment yung gamit

Clothes - tiangge lang oks na at madami pang choices!

bags - not so guilty except kung travelling bag/purse

make- ups - i dont wear one. no homo.

undies - kahit ano basta cotton, comfy at di madaling masira

shoes - not so guilty. for everyday and office user, yung mumurahin lang sa tiangge na tig 350. di madaling masira kasi i dont walk a lot kasi naka oto naman. pero pag pang travel, invest talaga. mahirap masiraan ng shoes if you are in the middle of nowhere.

perfumes- guilty. hindi ako fan ng cologne. feeling ko pang teeny weeny (beep beep)

watches - guilty. considered as investment and/or collection

earrings - nangangati ako sa fake. pero ok saken yun mga surgical stainless steel. wala naman gold na pang bridge e. kung meron, mahal!

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #424 on: March 10, 2014, 06:08:02 pm »
I think being "branded" is all relative, I mean Penshoppe is a brand and if I wear something from that store then technically that means I'm branded. But if you're talking about Designer Brands and Haute Couture designs then I'm not. Haha!

The brands in my closet are a mix all high end stuff and low end stuff but still mostly low end. Why? Because I think trends and material things are fleeting, hehe but that's just me.

Clothes - SM, online stores, Zara, F21, MNG are the most common brands from shirts to pants and dresses I usually source my stuff from these stores.

Shoes - I'm super low key, I live in flats. All my shoes are non-designer (meaning no Louboutins, YSL, Lanvin, Tory, etc for me) I think most of my heels were sourced in Zara sales or C&K while flats I buy everywhere

Bags - I have a few high end designer pieces but I've stopped there, don't think I'll buy any more any time in the near future.

boredkickasschick

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #425 on: March 31, 2014, 11:06:36 pm »
not much of brand conscious except for bags 

ApollosMom

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #426 on: April 01, 2014, 01:00:14 pm »
before branded clothes shoes and bags super tumatagal talaga and super tibay but nowadays you have to check the material unless the brand is super duper high quality like LV kasi LV is about perfection.

babiyolove

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #427 on: April 01, 2014, 06:44:24 pm »
i used to say na nasa nagdadala lang yan but now iba kasi yun feeling na alam mo yung dala mo is genuine plus yun quality kung anong gamit man yun is hindi maququestion kung ano man yun. before i really go for brands and designer's stuf but ngayon sa online na lang ako bumubii. if i see something a i really really like yun parang na love at first sight a sa item yun binibili ko talaga if kaya ng budget.

annie26c

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #428 on: April 02, 2014, 05:44:24 pm »

i love the brands but i still have unbranded stuff. i also love brands that are hard to find here in the philippines like asos and nastygal :)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #429 on: May 10, 2014, 06:50:29 pm »
I don't buy branded stuff but my dad does paminsan minsan hehe. Mura kasi sa kanila pag mag sale kaya dun nalang sya bumibili - watches, perfumes, clothes, bags. Pero ako lahat ng binibili ko mostly yung naka sale lang, I don't buy regular priced stuff (unless gustong gustong gusto ko) since nag asawa ako, lol.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #430 on: May 10, 2014, 07:37:27 pm »
ako i dont buy branded, kasi nasa nagdadala naman yun. no matter how expensive it is if di naman kaya dalhin parang wala lang rin. sa bags, shoes and makeup dun branded kasi you kailangan ng quality for those.

bellamujer

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #431 on: May 29, 2014, 07:16:31 pm »
I don't care much about brands because I was brought up that way as my mom is so not brand conscious although she's very quality conscious. Because I don't have the patience to shop at tiangges or in 168/Divi (I guess also because of my mom hehe), I usually shop at malls; sometimes I also buy from online stores, but only products that I don't have to fit (no clothes/shoes). I think I'm only brand conscious when it comes to cosmetics, although it's mostly because there are particular brands that don't have irritating ingredients.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #432 on: June 02, 2014, 12:57:52 am »
I'm a bit brand conscious with bags and I'm starting with shoes narin.  Thanks to what I've read na I can buy from Nordstrom and have the items delivered here :)  I guess I work so hard I feel like I deserve to have nice things once in awhile.


Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #433 on: July 10, 2014, 03:12:18 am »
Here are the brands i have:
LV, Kate Spade, Coach, MK, technomarine, mango, zara, Evernew, Aldo, Kenneth Cole, Anne klein

Brands i want to have:
Burberry, prada, another LV :), Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Phillip Stein. :)

Bottomline, i love branded kasi iba din talaga ang tibay at quality.

Kazumi026

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #434 on: July 14, 2014, 02:08:13 pm »
Branded which I can afford. Pero ayoko ng branded na fake. My reason behind is ayoko maging trying hard. Di kailangan magpakasosyal masyado kung di naman kaya.

Wana

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #435 on: July 19, 2014, 04:21:43 am »
xo-xo lang. Bumibili ako pero hindi ako masyadong fan ng branded clothes.  ;) Nasa nag dadala naman yan eh.

TwentyFourteenHappy

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #436 on: July 19, 2014, 11:52:35 am »
I like good brands for bags/leatherware.
Sa clothes hindi ako masyado brand-conscious kasi not everyone will know naman unless they go up to me at tanungin ako face to face kung ano suot kong brand

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #437 on: July 19, 2014, 12:52:00 pm »
Clothes - high street brands only like Zara, F21, Promod, Lacoste, RL, Stradivarius.. I also like high street brands that are not available in Manila like Pull & Bear, H&M, Oasis, etc. I have some higher end stuff here and there pero I always get it from outlets or sale

Bags - very very branded. I believe in quality over quantity and bags from high street brands tend to break very quickly. I have brands like LV, Gucci, Chanel, Balenciaga, Phillip Lim, Chloe, YSL, Miu Miu, Mulberry, Issey Miyake, Marc Jacobs. Also have entry level brands like Longchamp and Kate Spade. My first LV bag was purchased 7-8 years ago and it is still alive and very well.

Make up - branded only, I value my skin and you can easily see tell if the product you are using is of good quality or not.

Shoes - I'm not although I do have some entry level brands like Tory Burch and Repettos. I can't splurge on shoes as I feel it breaks easily with constant use.

juni

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #438 on: August 20, 2014, 12:33:02 am »
Brand-conscious ba ako?  Yes and no.

I'm not concerned with the prestige that a brand carries, and I don't feel the need na dapat branded or high-end yung items na suot or gamit ko.  If I see something and nagustuhan ko, okay yung material, comfy, mukhang matibay and okay yung price, I buy it regardless kung sa tiangge yan, department store or boutique pa.

Ang significance ng brand sa akin is that it is usually a good indicator of the quality and the price of an item.  Marami na akong na-try, and over the years I've taken note kung ano yung okay and which ones to avoid.  So now may go-to brands na ako for most things like clothes, make-up, shoes, etc.  Kaya when I'm looking to buy stuff, I make sure to check out what they have to offer.  Pero I still keep my eyes peeled for great stuff from unknown companies, kasi di naman por que di kilala e pangit na yung quality, syempre kailangang kilatisin pa rin.

robopink

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #439 on: October 02, 2014, 12:51:12 pm »
Brand Conscious? - Uhm Yes and No haha!

Clothes - Depende if jeans. Yes, Levi's to HerBench. Naglalast kasi ang jeans. For the Tops e depende. Fashion statement kasi yan.. nawawala sa uso.  May mga damet din ako at tshirt from Divi at f21 :)

Shoes -  Not necessarily,an Aldo and SM Parisian flats/heels for office. Nike, Converse,Keds and Tretorn for Rubber and Sneaks. Depende, Bumibili din ako sa IG at Divi for flats/sandals :)

Bags -  Charles and Keith, Longchamp and Nike. Wala akong MK. Nagiisip pa if papatol ako sa 10-20k na bags! Lol!

Wallet: Charles and Keith

Eyeglasses - I have Ray-bans. May Sunnies din ako from Divi :)

Perfumes - Yes! Im into designer perfumes ayoko ng Celebrity Scents.. Gucci Floral Magnolia, Versace Bright Crystal, Moschino I Love Love are my faves! then bumi-baby bench ako pag lalabas lang ng bahay :)

Makeup : Foundie and Lippies are from MAC. Addict din ako sa Lippie :) The blush-ons e from Beauty Bar or Drugstore makeup lang.. Bsta maganda glow sa face.. gora ako ;) Other stuffs are kahit d branded basta it performs :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:05:47 pm by robopink »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close