watch now

Author Topic: BRANDED ka ba?  (Read 171991 times)

venson49

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2013, 08:22:46 pm »
minsan branded, pero not always. have to take into consideration na mahal. but if i'll do branded, kelangan original.

patzzz_09

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2013, 11:24:39 pm »
kinda ;), as long as original

punky

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #382 on: March 26, 2013, 08:46:53 am »
SHoes - nope as long na type ko and it needs to be durable
Clothes - nope
Jewelry - yes. kailangan yung taas and tanggap sa pawnshop. hahahaha
Makeup - yes. esp. MAC  need them always.

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #383 on: March 31, 2013, 12:15:30 am »
I'm a happy mix both branded & generic brands.

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #384 on: April 11, 2013, 01:59:38 pm »
Oh, I think the question should be whether cheap generic brands or luxurious/high-end brands ;)

Anyway, I have a mix of brands in my closet. Local and international.

Bags/ Wallets: Vedasto (local brand) INCI (Turkish brand), Teha' Amana (Japanese), Kipling, Zara, and Michael Kors

Shoes: Parisian, Rusty Lopez, Primadonna, Forever 21, Unisa, and Zara

Watch: Timex, Fossil and Guess only

Gold Jewelry: F & C and then the rest are mostly Turkish brands na

Beauty Products: Olay, Nivea, Avon, Maybelline, Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, Body Shop, Beauty Bar, Stila, Etude House, Revlon, and MAC

Perfume: Aigner, Bvlgari, and Versace

Clothes: dept store favorites like from SM or Robinson's, Forever 21, Oxygen, Bench, Penshoppe, Maldita, Kamiseta, Zara, Mango, Collezione (the Turkish brand) etc. etc.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:08:44 pm by MrsKolca »

jaymejorrol

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #385 on: May 09, 2013, 02:25:39 pm »
hmm.. branded pero hindi naman kelangan super sikat and mahal.. as long as i find it comfortable and matibay..

-shoes - milanos/pony/vans (minsan class A rubber shoes sa cartimar)

-long/short sleeves polo - attitude/wallstreet/sahara

-tees/sandos/poloshirt - bench/the tshirt project/urbanwhere/human

-pants/short - hammerhead/rrj/human

-cp - samsung galaxy y (ayoko touchscreen, kaso gift eh sayang haha!)

-eyeglass - mizuno (no grade, multi-coated, polarized computer glass since need ko sa work)

-watch - dickies

-perfume - aficionado/johnsons' baby cologne (na miss ko kasi amoy nya nun bata pa ako :) hahaha)

-bag/backpack - bobble-bee megalopolis sport(sa lahat ng gamit ko ito lang siguro pinakamahal haha! pangarap ko kasi tong bag na 'to eh)


ayun lang.. basta mura and matibay.. :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:36:47 pm by jaymejorrol »

junepets

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #386 on: May 16, 2013, 11:47:31 am »
here's mine. branded pero not too pricey

bags/wallets: lacoste, coach, kate spade, dooney and burke, charles & keith, girbaud, VS, xoxo

shoes: nike, shoebox, vnc, crocs, little things she likes

dress/jeans/shirts/: bench, forever21, wrangler, lee, dept store brands, kamiseta, bayo, mango

cp: sgNote2, iP4s

watch: fossil
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 01:37:32 pm by junepets »

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #387 on: May 16, 2013, 12:25:30 pm »
Clothes - tiangge, department store, boutique mix.

Shoes - department store, boutiques

Makeup - wala akong hilig. So more often than not, hindi ako bumibili. Siguro dahil hindi ako marunong maglagay ng makeup. :D

Bags - department stores. I don't buy branded ones, coz I can't afford them yet. Ayaw ko naman bumili ng fake para lang masabing may 'branded' bag - I'd rather buy the locally made ones like yung Marikina-made rather than 'pretend' with fake bags. :) But it would be nice to own a couple of high-class brands (authentic siempre) - can't deny that the reason they're priced like that is (aside from the brand name) dahil talagang top quality materials ang gamit - tipong mapapamana mo pa sa anak mo dahil for long-term use talaga. :)

Shoes - department stores, boutique - hindi naman kailangan super branded, basta comfy, stylish, and of good quality ok na sa akin. medyo magaling kasi manira ng shoes yung paa ko so kailangan ko talaga yung maganda quality. :)

Jeans - ito lang ata binibili ko na medyo expensive. Lee lang ang brand na sakto ang fit sa kin. Since WAHM ako, jeans talaga ang 'investment' ko. Pag good quality jeans hindi basta basta nagfade or nasisira. :)

Perfume - I use colognes, pero pag perfume talagang Clinique Happy lang ang gusto ko. And yun, kailangan authentic din. Ewan ko ba dito sa ilong ko. Kahit yung mga Aficionado versions nya, na cheaper alternative sana, kaso di ko gusto talaga yung smell. Ibang-iba eh. :(

Jewellery - I like accessories, pero hindi ako mahilig sa mga mamahaling alahas.



tinsantos10

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #388 on: May 16, 2013, 02:12:24 pm »
Clothes- nope. I'd rather buy clothes from tiangges, bazaars, etc. Though yung iba kong clothes branded.
Shoes- Medyo lang. Basta maganda quality :)
Bags- YES. :) Mom ko kasi bumibili ng bags and lahat ng bags niya branded.
Watch- Yess
Shades- Nope.

BicuriousGm

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #389 on: May 16, 2013, 02:40:06 pm »
Mix im into branded and not so branded stuffs.

Watch- branded (philip stein, tag huer,fila,fossils,odm) i am a watch lover.
Clothes-mix (tutuban, outlets, basta sale!)
Shoes-branded because of the quality habol ko, mabilis ako maka sira ng shoes kasi.
Make up cosmetics-branded (vmv,maybelline,bodyshop)
pants-mix basta maganda fit, (bench,zara,giordano)


aebrbiyc2009

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #390 on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:39 am »
Mula nung bata ako mga pasalubong ko from relatives abroad at binibili sa akin sa Pinas, branded kaya natatak sa utak ko yung notion na pag branded maganda. Pero now that I am working, I look at different factors in buying things. Still, di ko pa rin carry ang mamili sa tiangge. Ayaw ko kasi siksikan.   :(

Clothes - I splurge on the ones that are classic or timeless, yung masusuot ko talaga in every possible way. Minsan pag type ko talaga din. Pero never ako bumili ng designer na damit. Parang waste of money nalang. Imagine, thousands para lang sa simple white tee..
 
Casual Shoes - Basta comfy at gusto ko yung style.

Running Shoes - I don`t own one. HAHAHA. Hindi ako athletic eh  ;D

Bags - Yes. Para kahit simple lang ang get-up, bawi ka na sa bag. Ayy.

Make up - Hindi ako mapag-make up pero I own tons of lippies. I go for the staying power. Revlon colourstay and MAC works for me.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #391 on: June 16, 2013, 09:58:47 pm »
Hindi, feeling ko kasi msasayng lang pera ko sa mga branded na damit. Karamihan ng damit ko galing sa thrift stores.

JINJIN:*

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2013, 10:04:08 pm »
not at all.

I went to Louis Vuitton shop yesterday, im planning to buy one bag pamporma ko sana. So I went there and to my surprise hindi manlang ako na excite. so I end up not buying anything.

pero nung gabi na nagpuinta ako sa gold shop..my gawd kumukutikutitap ang mata ko!! at hindi ako magkanda ugaga kung ano ang una kong titingnan.

lol

px17

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #393 on: June 16, 2013, 10:53:27 pm »
Clothes: almost all of my clothes are branded. Hindi dahil sa "gusto" ko na branded. Mom ko kasi bumibili nun so ako tanggap lang ng tanggap. Pero if I use my own money I don't really mind if its branded or not as long as maganda ang fit sakin at comfortable ako. Usually pag allowance ko pambili sa landmark or f21 lang ako nagtitingin tinggin marami kasing  cheap at magaganda.

Jeans: Bihira ako makabili ng hindi branded. Hirap ako sa size and payat ko kasi. Halos lahat ng jeans ko na nabili sa landmark ang bilis pumanget. Lalo na wala akong uniform sa school.

Watch: I don't mind kung branded o hindi.

Shoes: rubber shoes I would go for branded. Kailangan matibay. :) Sa mga sandals naman okay lang kahit hindi braded basta makakasundo ng paa ko.

Bag: I want it branded. Tamad ako magpalit palit ng bag so kailangan matibay.

Make-up/Beauty products: Sensitive skin ko. Kaya I need a high-end product na pampahid pahid sa face. Sa body naman kahit di expensive.

Wallet: keri kahit ano!

accessories: I dont mind kung san galing. Basta cute.

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #394 on: June 24, 2013, 02:19:09 am »
Not really..basta it looks nice ok naman sakin. :)

karmark16

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #395 on: June 24, 2013, 03:51:35 pm »
Branded ba ako?! hehe siguro pero, I think I am a smart shopper, as I never buy things not on SALE.  ;D

Clothes: Ultimate style secret: I buy from Flea markets here in Dubai, I don'y mind spending a lot basta worth it naman at bago pa [textspeak!] mapipili ko... I love Zara, Massimo Dutti, Banana Republic, Bebe and Karen Millen when on SALE. talagang inaabangan ko yan =)

shoes: I love my Moschino Kartell shoes which I bought on Sale =) I tend to spend more on shoes than clothes because of course I only buy new shoes hehe. I love Charles and Keith, Clarks, Naturalizer, Zara, Fitflops (HG!) , and Crocs (super comfy kasi eh)

rubber shoes: I love Skechers =)

bags: I can say that I do spend a lot on bags hehe, I love Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, Fendi, La Bolsa (proudly pinoy), River island, etc, my dream is to have a Chanel bag one day, pero not now kasi mahirap naman ipilit kung di mo pa level talaga ;)

watch: all my branded watches are gifts, my bf gave me a marc by marc jacbs watch as a gift, and my mom gave me a michael kors watch. I buy watches din pero not so expensive like Swatch lalo na pag sale. ;)

Accessories: I love Swarovski brand, ever since my bf gave me a jewelry set from swarovski, nabaliw na ako sa brand, grabe! ;)

make-up: Chanel (talagang lahat halos ng make up kasi hypoallergenic eh and I have sensitive skin), Givenchy and Estee lauder

perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Nina Ricci and Flora by Gucci (signature perfumes ko na)

undergarments: I LOVE Victoria's Secret SUPER  ;D

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #396 on: July 07, 2013, 05:09:00 pm »
OT: Where can I sell a designer dress kaya? I have a Kate Spade dress that's worth $445, kaso it's too small for me (size 00)  kaya I'm planning to sell it na lang..do you know a place where i can sell my dress like yung show sa etc?

TIA!

Misis_Maku

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #397 on: July 12, 2013, 12:05:02 pm »
@Lady Czarina maybe you can try e-bay or post it in your social network's page.  ;)

I work in the fashion industry but I'm not much into branded stuff except for shoes. I know how a garment's made as well as the estimated cost involve since I have background in merchandising and manufacturing too. So, nasasayangan ako... bakit ako bibili ng mahal when I can buy a piece na of same quality pero tama ang pricing, hehe...  ;)

Also, nasa pagdadala naman yan and proper styling... I saw a lot of people na branded nga ang suot pero... no comment na lang ako sa styling.  ;D

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2013, 12:22:15 pm »
not really particular. for clothes, shoes and accessories, I like to buy quality brands like zara, mango, promod (my personal fave). kahit tiangge I will buy and wear kasi I get sawa easily and will likely stock them for a long time or just sell. I do like bags so I will spend a little more for them (Louis Vuitton, Gucci, goyard) but I also buy regular brands like fino, jose, and mango. now that im a bit older, I don't buy so much na at magastos din.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #399 on: July 13, 2013, 05:19:29 pm »
If you mean between high-end/designer and generic, I prefer the former brands because of the quality. I dont splurge that much on clothes because of the changing trends, but if it is a classic piece, i'll dive right in. However the bags are definitely an investment. :)

Clothes- Zara, Mango, Karen Millen, Prada, Gucci, Coast, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Levis, DKNY, Mexx, Ilse Jacobsen, Episode, CK, 7-jeans for mankind, etc.

Shoes - Roots, Tory Burch, Christian Louboutin, Dumond, Nike,

Bags- Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Mulberry, Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Givenchy

Wallet: Coach, Prada, Louis vuitton

Eyeglasses -Rayban, Chanel, Prada

Perfumes - from mainstreams like Guerlain, Chanel,Escada, D&G, Thierry Mugler, Tom Ford, Hermes to niche like Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Acqua Di Pharma, Bond no 9, Clive Christian, Amouage

Makeup : MAC, Laura Mercier, TBS, smashbox



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close