watch now

Author Topic: BRANDED ka ba?  (Read 171940 times)

missuse

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #280 on: January 05, 2012, 08:27:53 pm »
Not anymore. Lately, basta maganda at mukhang matibay naman pwede na sa kin (especially on shoes, kasi lagi lang naman nasisira dahil sa ulan!). Back in high school sobrang brand conscious kasi ako, as in dapat ang damit ko mga Topshop, Mango, Zara etc. My parents even agreed to buy me a Louis Vuitton when I was only 17 kasi I really, really wanted one :O Pero ngayon ang bag ko nylon tote from Esprit, clothes ko from 168 and shoes ko mga sale items sa SM :)

rianne_mallows

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #281 on: January 05, 2012, 09:07:44 pm »
before hindi... now medyo ...

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #282 on: January 07, 2012, 05:13:46 am »
Mas branded ako ngayon sa clothes, dati ok lang kahit SM basta ang dapat branded sakin eh bag, shoes, watch and perfume. Even when I was in highschool. Iba kase quality ng branded talaga, I guess I'm being more practical in the sense that more expensive stuff lasts longer

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #283 on: January 07, 2012, 07:35:38 am »
medyo nagiging branded na ko sa mga makeup. mas magaganda pala yung shade tsaka effect sa face ng mga high end sa face ko.

purplewanderer

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2012, 03:41:18 pm »
medyo nagiging branded na ko sa mga makeup. mas magaganda pala yung shade tsaka effect sa face ng mga high end sa face ko.

I agree! Well, we really get what we pay for. :)

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2012, 10:44:12 pm »
hindi naman parate... at times, especially kapag nauubusan ka na ng pang-office, i can go for ordinary tops (from tiangge, overruns and hindi kilalang brands); i just make it a point i am carrying a nice tote and yung shoes ko medyo pricey na ;D believe me, kapag maganda ang shoes, the rest will follow :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #286 on: January 29, 2012, 02:56:57 am »
Hindi. It's about the effectiveness and cost value of the product. Dapat sulit! Pagdating sa clothes hindi talaga ako branded. It's the style that matters. :)

Evolet2012

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2012, 01:42:51 am »
I used to be, now na may baby na Hindi na masyado, but I like quality stuff, I still have my LV, &gucci bags and still they look new kahit na Mga 2-3 yrs ago na Mga Ito . Sa clothes Hindi masyado ako kahit ano Basta maganda ang fit, watches I have my branded ones w/c I seldom use, sa shoes bcbg mostly, since malapit kmi sa prime outlet at may outlet na malaki ang bcbg, make- up Mac ako hiyang, for undies I go for VS mganda ang fit Nya sa akin plus laging sale

mdy

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2012, 02:40:44 am »
Sa footwears and underwears, oo kasi mas comfortable gamitin. Hindi naman ako maselan sa clothes, basta maganda ang quality and comfortable suotin okay na ako. Sa bags and watches, I only have a few pero mga branded. I read somewhere na you should never use or wear something fake, kasi mag mumukhang trying hard. Well depende din siguro sa tao. Kanya-kanya langyan  :)

summersong

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2012, 10:50:53 pm »
Not really. I only focus on brands if they offer a certain feature, technology, or workmanship that's particularly useful to me (e.g., anti-theft feature in bags). Otherwise, I don't care about labels, and I cast a wary eye on labels na popular primarily dahil uso or status symbol kuno. Quality is not always synonymous with 'branded' or expensive.

jershey

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #290 on: February 13, 2012, 04:31:04 am »
sa clothes hindi
usually, what I find flattering ok na, kahit hindi branded.

pero sa bags, wristlets and shoes yes, these are the ones na mas gamit kasi so kailangan high quality

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2012, 05:46:41 am »
Mixed!  I realized that good leather bags are branded (kahit high street brand lang). 

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2012, 05:19:17 pm »

not really.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2012, 05:31:27 pm »
Most of my clothes and shoes are branded but I also buy from tiangges and bazaars. Anyway, brand/price doesnt necessarily tantamount to quality. The one place I will never shop at will be ukay-ukay lang.

For toiletries and make up, that's where I spend the most and I will only get good brands. I have sensitive skin and I break out easily. Also, these are products that I put directly on my skin kaya they have to be of good quality.

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2012, 12:09:45 am »
Sa shoes, no. Sa clothes, yes Iam branded.

KaraVT

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #295 on: March 06, 2012, 12:31:11 am »
Sobrang branded akol

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #296 on: March 08, 2012, 01:51:20 pm »
Yes.  :)

MommyLexi

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #297 on: March 14, 2012, 02:57:43 am »
clothes and shoes - NO, bags - YES!!! addicted!

daisy_duck

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #298 on: March 23, 2012, 03:39:41 pm »
NO, I go for comfort. Practical lang.

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #299 on: March 23, 2012, 03:44:00 pm »
Dati i'd choose branded clothes and everything. But now that i earn my own money and more mature, i go with local brands or something with the good deals na walang brand  :). Why local brands? i want to support them  ;) .

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close