We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Oh, with some things yes but others not so much. I find that when it comes to clothes, I really just find something that I like and then get it if the price is reasonable. Sometimes that means branded but more often than not, it is unbranded. Shoes, we are now leaning a little more towards branded. Jewelry is like that as well, although I am due for a nice watch In these categories, quality is getting a little more important.For makeups, definitely I'm going with the better known brands. I have sensitive skin and I don't want to do anything to irritate it.Bags, forget it. I love the branded bags, and since this is something that I wear every day I think it is worth it. Correct me if you don't agree girls, but once you have a beautiful branded bag it would be very hard to go back!