Clothes- Mix. Though I go for Guess, Mexx, Zara and tommy for blouses, pwede din naman ako sa Aero, hollister when it comes to tshirts. Lalo na pag for layering lang naman nanghihinayang ako bumili ng mahal kahit na sa usual dept. store ok na yun. I usually hoard stuffs lalo na pagsale, para madaming mapuntahan ang money ko. with jeans and pants naman, I go for branded since siya yung madalas talaga magamit, I love Gap, guess, mudd and bubblegum brand (from Rustan's).
Bags- This is my weakness, eversince I'm in highschool palagi akong may take home na bag from the malls esp. one from Giftgate (I'm a hellokitty addict), I think I still have a cabinet full of it.

Now, I still have bags though di na ganun kadami, but I still go for the branded(though not the high end ones) gusto ko quality pa rin yung makukuha kong bags. I have guess, xoxo, and coach.
Shoes- Not into shoes, especially nung nasa pinas ako I even come to work wearing a pair of havs (not the typical rubber one, yung mukhang sandals) lang. Now since I'm abroad, I have no choice but to get me a pair of boots and sneakers, plus flat ones. I have skechers, puma and ninewest flats. I'm still thinking of buying Tory burch though since I love flats, time to make ipon na naman
Perfume- I love perfumes! I think almost all of my family does.

My tita has a collection of perfume too, kaya nahawa nako sa kanya. I love Issey Miyake, Clinique Happy, Juicy Couture and Armani Code. By the way, during winter time ito ang inaabangan namin palage mag sale, we we're even lucky to buy Viva La Juicy (50ml) for only $20.
Make up- I dont usually wear make up kaya atleast lesser sa expenses ko..
Watch and Sunglasses- I'm eyeing for a guess bracelet watch for my birthday..Glasses?! any type will do, kahit cheap ones ok basta looks good on me, carry na..
