watch now

Author Topic: BRANDED ka ba?  (Read 172006 times)

daisyduke

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2010, 05:36:55 pm »
clothes: i dont go branded basta bagay sakin & comfy oks na...

watches, bags & shoes: like it branded kasi im looking for the quality lalo na i can use them for long period of time..

torque15

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #181 on: September 07, 2010, 02:42:06 am »
for me, depende rin sa gamit. depende sa pag gagamitan. depende sa budget. depende sa purpose for long-term or short-term. pasensya if it all depends on a lot of factors. pero ganun talaga siguro if you want bang for your buck and the most of your money's worth. at lastly, depende kung may sale, tee hee!

tennisaddictmom

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2010, 10:57:43 pm »
when i was still single, i used to be  :)

however, when i started having my own family, my top priority has been my baby. however, i do splurge every once in a while. perhaps, the only thing i cant resist is LV. other than that, im good to go with anything.  :)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2010, 07:38:25 pm »
Pag sa clothes di ako particular sa brand pero when it comes to shoes and bags, I prefer yung good quality. Madalas nga lang yung mga good quality na nakikita ko sa shoes and bags branded sila.

sardonyx

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2010, 06:32:46 pm »
not really and i seldom buy an item that is not on sale :D

me too :D

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2010, 03:17:12 pm »
i buy branded stuffs when they are on sale. as for the bags & shoes i really go for branded because of quality. for tops/dresses/pants, i buy branded and the ones na nasa tiangge... as long as it's stylish :)

mamabigan

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2010, 08:22:30 pm »
i seldom buy stuff, but when I do, I generally go for branded ones because of quality, style, and material.. :P 

mdrl

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2010, 02:26:31 pm »
hindi masyado.  i like pretty things, who doesn't?!   

meron akong branded shirt, tiniterno ko sya sa parisian flats(sm department store) ko na super love ko.


fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2010, 03:57:23 am »
I have this penchant for branded stuff. Maybe I got it from my mom, who's brand- conscious herself.

If I have money, I buy. But if I don't, I buy from department stores. I do admit that there are a lot of good finds in dept. stores, especially clothes.

For bags, I've learned that expensive bags are not expensive for nothing. This may not be applicable to all brands, but I have very good branded bags that stood the test of time like crumpler, longchamp, kipling, prada, louis vuitton, coach, crumpler, and rabeanco.

For shoes, hmmm... I'm no shoe person, but I would appreciate branded shoes. I just have a pair of tory burch flats, adidas rubber shoes, and nike sneaks, and a whole lotta havaianas. I buy my heels from SM, Charles and Keith, and People Are People.

For clothes, as of the moment, I love forever21, promod, and the local brand details. They have nice and relatively cheap clothing. But if I have extra cash to burn, I buy Zara. I love sales din.

Accessories, well, not much, but I buy good and classy looking earrings that are quite expensive, since it's my fave accessory.

For make-ups, talagang expensive binibili ko. Lasts you long, quality is good, and most importantly, I'm dealing with my face so kailangan okay talaga.

As of the moment, ang kinakaadikan ko ay sportswear. Nike or adidas.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 02:09:44 pm by fashion_addict »

Joycy

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2010, 05:18:48 am »
Well, there are bands and there ARE brands, if you know what i mean.  ;)

For the designer stuff, i can't afford them yet. So i stick to brands like Zara, Topshop, Mango, River Island, Jane Norman, Next, H&M, M&S, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, New Look, ... which is like average lang naman dito.  :(

With make-ups, i splurge pero yong kailangan ko lang naman. Shiseido, Guerlain, Nars, Chanel, Lancome Shu Uemura, etc.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2010, 09:19:36 am »
pa-join :)

i am not 'that' branded. but i do have some expensive stuff. some most of them were given to me by my mom, stepdad, cousins and hubby.

i usually buy clothes in Zara, H&M, Mango, Levi's, Guess, etc. I can afford stuff from these stores lalo kapag sale. I usually go for quality din pero hindi naman sobrang expensive na. Yung tama/swak lang sa budget.

For shoes/sandals/slippers naman, i like those from Nine West, Aldo, Alberto, Crocs, Havs. Pero madalas ako bumibili kapag sale. hehe.

For bags naman, I do have a few luxury bags and wallets pero lahat to bigay ng mom ko. Actually second hand na from her. But it's fine with me since I really can't afford naman to buy a new one from LV. lol! kapag pera ko ang pambili, bags from Nine West ang kaya ko lang bilhin. haha. Ay Coach bodybag din pala from my money :) May mga bags pa akong bigay ng cousins and ng parents ko na brands from Japan like Pinky&Dianne, Ice, etc. Still waiting kung sinong magbibigay ng LC sakin :)

For watches, bigay lang din sakin ng stepdad and mom ko yung Folli Follie, DKNY, Fossil, etc.

Ngayon ko lang napansin na madami sa gamit ko eh bigay lang. hehe.

lilmissprettydiva

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2010, 12:11:45 pm »
siguro 80% yes :D

With clothes kasi I find that simple shirts and blouses from branded lasts compared with clothes you bought at Tiangge. Pero when I buy on branded stores like Mango, Zara, Kamiseta and Guess (pero di pa nga daw high end brand yan eh unlike Prada and Gucci :D), usually sale talaga kasi ang bilis lang naman nila mag slash ng prices. Bihira ako bumili ng full price not unless super duper like ko yung damit.

With shoes, dati I used to buy lots from Janilyn for office shoes pero since smart casual lang sa office most of my shoes eh sneakers or ballet flats. I had some from Converse, Keds and Kickers which are a trusted brand because they last for me. Sirain kasi ako ng sapatos kaya di ako masyado nag ssplurge sa branded na heels or leather shoes. Sale din ako bumibili. Super saya ko lang nung one time nakabili ako ng shoes from Rustan's Fire Sale nila last May wherein J Lo's and Betsey Johnson shoes are sold for 500 each. Ok na yun ;)

For watches, I go for Casio for casual days and Fossil watches for formal days

For the bags naman, most of my bags before are from MFG, medyo nagsawa na ako ngayon kasi andami ko na bags nila all are bought during sale. Ngayon I use Ninewest, Mango and Coach bags which is puro bigay lang sakin.

pansin ko lang puro ko pala sale binili yung mga gamit ko na branded. haha :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:14:36 pm by lilmissprettydiva »

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2010, 03:14:40 am »
Hmm.. I'm not really branded. But sa ibang bagay, yes. :)  Since I'm after the quality na rin.

Jeans - Dito ako natuto mag splurge. Maarte ang fit ko lol DKNY jeans ko lang nahanap yung pinaka comfy na jeans. And Armani na din. Kaya I splurge sa jeans. And they last long kasi.

Sa clothes kasi anything naman okay lang. From Esprit, CK, Guess, Dickies, Lee and divisoria pa nga basta type ko. Di kasi ako mahilig mamili ng clothes.

Make ups and Perfume - Definitely yes.

Bags - I'm addicted sa bags. Branded or not, basta known for superb quality, okay lang kahit hindi branded. Ayoko kasi bini-baby ang bags ko.

Shoes - I'm a convert na. Before I don't like buying shoes that much pero eto ako ngayon, planning to buy 3-4 pieces of shoes na naman for this month. Again, branded or not, basta comfortable. There are some branded shoes kasi na sumakit pa rin paa ko.

Watches - Yes. Same for jewellery
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:04:29 pm by ellenmitchie »

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2010, 03:04:21 pm »
ako kasi when I like a certain brand, I stick to it.. I am like a male specie when I shop, dretso nako sa fave brand ko and I don't look anywhere else.

For clothes, I stick to Zara, F21, H&M, MNG, Promod, Guess.. pag nasa pilipinas ako, I also buy from Bayo and Kamiseta and Freeway. ewan ko ha, pero i find clothes from tiangge never last long or once ko lang susuotin, then ayaw ko na.

For shoes, I'm not so much a shoe person so stick ako sa Aldo, 9west, Anne Klein.. lalo na pag on sale.. aii naku. I'd rather spend my money on a designer bag than spend it on a Manolo's

For bags= I'm addicted to LV LV LV!  ;D

make up- Chanel ,MAC, YSL,Clinique, Lancome, etc.

skin care-I'm using Lancome now.

pants- i like the fit of Levis talaga eversince high school ako, eto na yata pants ko.

perfumes- i like Gucci,Armani,Clinique Happy,Escada.. surprisingly, I have tons of perfumes from different brands given by friends...some I don't get to use anymore.


« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:26:29 pm by cosmochick »

SassySatin

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2010, 04:17:54 am »
I'm also a mix... But I'm more into the workmanship/craftmanship. As mentioned here, usually it's the branded stuff that are of good quality. I make a distinction between "branded" and "luxury" items--and I'm not really into luxury items.

Clothes - I go for local designers like MG Gamboa and R. Salandanan. Love the fit cause it's patterned after the body type of Pinays. Another favorite of mine is H&M.

Jeans - Bench, because of the fit and price.

Shoes - I used to be a shoe addict (semi-reformed). I dread those Korean shoes flooding the market. For heels, my favorite is the local brand Janilyn. I also have Playlord of Spain, Dexter, and Steve Madden. For flats & sandals, it's Salvatore Ferragamo (I *heart* Varina flats), CMG, Sapato Manila, Gisele Bundchen, and Melissa.

Bags - I just realized that other than my shoes, I am also very particular about bag quality, but I'm not a bagaholic. I only have 2 bag brands that I stick to at the moment: Coach and Prada. I would have to agree to most that with bags and shoes, they must be of good quality.

Makeup - Not into the expensive stuff, since I don't put much makeup anyway, just enough to make me look not haggard ;D  My makeup pouch contains: Skin Food face mist, Kleenex, Physician's Formula powder and blush, Revlon eyeliner, Vaseline moisturizer and good ol' petroleum jelly.

Perfume - BLV Bvlgari (Blue), Aqua di Gio, Alfred Sung, Anais Anais, Oscar dela Renta, Guess, and my everyday scent: Bench Bambino  :D

Jewelry - All my jewelry are heirlooms, and they're true blue vintage stuff from my grandma. They are my favorite part of my wardrobe because they're the most gorgeous part.

pandaching92000

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2010, 07:25:53 pm »
not really, but sometimes you need to wear branded items para people won't go look down on you.

Clothes - any brand but like H&M
Bag - Kipling or LC
shoes - comfy shoes, go for hush puppies, melissa, havaianas

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2010, 08:01:59 pm »
I go for branded things not because gusto kong maging sosy but simply because mas worth it, just think about this kapag bumili ka sa Tutuban or 168 ng damit based on my experience everytime you was it natatanggal ang color so nakikita mo pumapangit yung damit everytime you wash and kapag hindi ka maingat sa may tendency pa na mamantsahan yung iba mong damit which is more hassle. Honestly speaking, mas gusto ko pa bumili ng damit sa ukay-ukay kesa hindi kilalang brand.

We know that branded clothes really cost a lot kaya my rule of thumb is kapag hindi sale huwag bumili.

These are the brands that I prefer:
Clothes - GAP, Zara, Bossini,F&H, Esprit
Bag- Lacoste
Shoes- Clarks
Makeup - Lancome, Sheiseido,Paul & Joe, Guerlain
Jeans- Bossini, Giordano
Skincare- DLC "the most effective yet the most cheap brand I've used", Lancome, Kose



sydxoxo

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2011, 04:51:02 am »
definitely! but may limit pa din ako when it comes to branded stuff.

for clothes, i don't go beyond 2,500 per piece.
for bags, my limit is 3,000 but this afternoon i bought a Longchamp bag in Pinkish Gold from a friend. i can't resist it, it's sooo pretty and so i gave in.
for make-up products, i only go for MAC (or equivalent) pero malapit na ko mag-cross ng border to CHANEL pero for Dragon lippy lang ha... or baka pati yung foundation  ;D
for shoes, most of my shoes came from VNC. i also buy from my favorite online store (highstylefancy).


alexxaa

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #198 on: January 01, 2011, 11:30:35 am »
I think so coz my parents always tease me na high maintenance ako. :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #199 on: January 01, 2011, 11:45:17 am »
Not so much as "branded." I just like good quality stuff. And it's almost always worth your money because it lasts way longer.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close