watch now

Author Topic: BRANDED ka ba?  (Read 171728 times)

~ ka [3] na ~

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2010, 03:46:32 pm »
Tops - Not really. I find the branded tops too simple and too expensive.
Shoes - Yes. I am a shoeaholic so I prefer branded ones. Aldo, Steve M, Stella Luca are some of my fave for stylish shoes and Janylin for office ones. I also buy abroad.
Jeans - Yes. One brand-Mango. Simply because that's the only brand where I can find jeans that fit me perfectly. Im petite kasi. =)
Underwear - I love VS and LaSenza.
Dresses - Mango and Zara's dresses always catch my attention. But unbranded one don't hurt too.
Bags - Variety. I Have bags that cost for as low as P250 to as high as P100K. =)

mimi_shop

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2010, 03:15:03 pm »
This topic is nice because you will realize how blessed you are and know from other comments what are the quality brands.  ;D

I am not a brand person but I agree that quality is the best measure when buying. It is not the brand that makes you "YOU" but how you carry the clothes you wear.  8)

Tops – Zara, Mango, Terranova, Bossini, Kamiseta, Bayo, Blued, Bench

Jeans– Zara, Mango, Giordano, Kamiseta, Forme, Bench, Red jeans (SM brand that fits nice to girls in XL sizes)

Slacks -  Zara, Mango, Xara by George town

Footware – Anne Klein, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Nine West, Naturalizer, Bass, Aerosoles, Steve Madden, VNC, Crocs, Havaianas, Old Navy, Kamiseta, Janilyn, Rusty Lopez, So Fab, Manels

Bags – Nine West, Xoxo, Liz Claiborne, Mango, Girbaud

Wallets – Kenneth Cole Reaction, Mango, Girbaud




angelwings_hk

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2010, 09:55:49 am »
Tops: Topshop, Mango, Armani Exchange, Zara, Calvin Klein, Bleach Catastrophe, Promod,

Bags: Louis Vuitton, Mulberry, Gucci

Cosmetics: Guerlain, Mac, Paul & Joe, YSL

Shoes: Michael Kors, Nine West

Jeans: 7 for all mankind, Topshop, CPS

Undies: VS, La Senza

Wallet: Louis Vuitton

Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy, Vera Wang Princess, Versace

Sunglasses: Louis Vuitton, Gucci

Accessories: Charriol, Accessorize

Gadgets: Macbook Pro 15", Sony Vaio VGN-CR35G, Iphone 3g, Nokia N97mini, Ipod x 2, FLIP mino HD, Samsung NV24HD, Canon 1000D

so the answer i guess is yes.  :) i tend to stick to brands for quite a while when their clothers fit me really well or i like the quality of their stuff.

simplemind

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2010, 12:03:10 pm »


Tops: Mango, RL, Lacoste, Esprit, Ck,Benetton

Jeans : Only from mango.. Perfect fit for me lalo skinny jeans

Dresses : Mango and MK

Shoes : Nine west from flat, high heels,Boots very comfy .   
            Adidas, converse  for my rubber shoes

Bags : LV, Gucci, Lacoste, Mango, Ninewest

Watches : Tag heuer only

Cosmetics : Nars, Mac, Laura mercier, Estee lauder

Perfumes: Lo'occitane, CD, Tommy, Chanel, jlo, Eternity

My answer is yes...


Analene3

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2010, 04:16:27 pm »
Ako, I'm not a brand conscious. But If I find something really nice yet too expensive, I find the time to think or sometimes, I don't, I just buy it when I'm really in love with it or when I have the money. Pero there are times rin that I like signature clothes But overall, I'm ok with anything. Its fine with me to buy clothes in Divi or elsewhere. :)

berna15

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2010, 04:39:34 pm »
hindi masyado. sa pants lang ako conscious.

icy_ace

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2010, 05:04:16 pm »
i am not a brand conscious ...kahit ano...except sa bag... i love GUESS and COACH.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 08:46:13 am by icy_ace »

ettevyvi

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2010, 10:41:04 pm »
NO. as long as i like the quality and the style, no matter how cheap/expensive it is and how unbranded it is.

unless its makeup of course. i spend waaay too much with it, and iilan lang ang di branded.:D

isa pa, unemployed pa ako and we are not filthy rich so hindi din pwede ang maging brand conscious. :)

princessa bratinella

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2010, 06:03:33 pm »
i don't think i am brand concious. kung 'keri' ko yung style, i buy it. if im comfortable with it, i buy it. if i really need it, i buy it. im ok shopping at the mall, online or at tiangges like greenhills or divi.

clothes: i usually buy local brands like bench, unica hija, kamiseta & bayo. buy pinoy, support our flailing economy. :)

shoes/sandals: ipanema, cmg & since my mom is a dealer - i have lots of mse & natasha sandals too.

bags: girbaud & jansport

timepieces: guess & swatch

skincare/cosmetics: dove, skinwhite, iwhite, j&j, baylis & harding, aveeno, myra e, avon, maybelline, lancome & elianto. i stick to what is 'hiyang'.

perfume: nenuco for everyday use, bulgari blu & lacoste touch of pink for special occasions, night time or when im feeling extra kikay. ;)

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2010, 07:47:05 pm »
clothes: oo super!! kasi quality naman yung habol ko kahit na medyo pricey ok naman..years din ang abot sakin..once bumili ako ng fake na polo, di ko feel..as in!! wahaha.. i prefer unbranded kesa sa fake..hehe..

shoes: oo din..except lang yung nabili ko sa market2, pero lahat branded din..

perfume: oo..pero di naman yug mga signature perfumes, medyo lang..hehe..ok na ko for everyday use yung sa penshoppe or herbench

bags: oo din..wala lang di ko talaga feel ang fake..parang di ka magiging proud na suot mo sya..hehe..

skin care: oo..mahirap na...

but now naaaditct ako sa hehe... ;D ;D

gilenn

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2010, 09:57:08 am »
tops: doesn't matter if its branded or not. I usually buy at tiangge and department store.

jeans: department store lang din. there are brands there that are not over the top.

shoes: siguro local brands

watch: this is an investment so branded talaga

I'd rather buy local brands or from tiangge as long as I don't buy imitations din. It looks like you're trying too hard. It also depends if you're buying a classic piece like a white crisp shirt or watch, you need to invest in those. Like what I read in a magazine minimal or classic clothes are the things you should splurge on kase it's timeless.

tinnnnn076

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2010, 02:30:43 pm »
when it comes to bags  jeans and shoes, i go for the branded ones 'coz quality is way better than of those that can be found in tiangge and these are the stuffs that i'm gonna use for a long time.
tops- branded or not ok lang.
make-up- local or imported. di naman ako adik sa make-up
skincare-doesn't matter too as long as it suits me well.
lingerie-from greenhills to so-en to triumph.
watches-q&q, esprit, guess, omax
perfume and colognes-may for everyday use na local such as scents and blends and branded for special occasion
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 02:42:44 pm by tinnnnn076 »

elarose

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2010, 05:14:17 pm »
kung carry ng budget..why not? kung hindi, hindi ko rin pinipilit.. ;)

lizlikes

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2010, 06:43:04 pm »
hi! have stopped being brand conscious after visiting bankok. before i was hording stuff from mango. i only buy brands on shoes (like kenneth cole and nike) because my feet are prone to blisters. =)

maricar14

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2010, 06:03:23 pm »
Previously, I am not brand conscious when it comes to clothes and other kikay stuff. If I like it, I buy it. I have stuff that I buy from Tiangge, from Department stores, from boutiques here and overseas.

For gadgets, I am brand conscious.

Lately though, I noticed that I am starting to have preference for branded stuff. I now prefer LV bags, I buy branded dresses, and am stuck on Coco Chanel perfume. I guess it comes with age and spending power? hehe
 

BoleynGirl

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2010, 06:17:57 pm »
No naman.. i shop within my budget

tops: zara, lacoste, mango
shoes: naturalizer, lacoste
perfume: versace, davidoff coolwater, bvlgari, Mariah Carey and VS for colognes
bags/wallet: lacoste/kenneth cole
undergarment (pati talaga to?  ;D ): wacoal, triumph

Ssaavvyy

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2010, 07:21:01 pm »
Tops and Jeans and Underwears- RL, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo, Lacoste, Burberry, Dorothy Perkins, H&M, Mango, Zara, Old Navy, Bayo, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Billabong, Roxy, VS , Jennifer, La Senza, Stradivarius, G2k for office blazers, Bebe, Baby Phat, Ferrari, Promod, Esprit, Forever 21

Bags-Liz Claiborne, Lacoste, Guess, NineWest

Eye Wear - Oakley, D&G

Shoes - Burberry, Nine West, Zara, ShoeLab, Kenneth Cole, Crocs, Geox, Guess, Nike

Slippers - Roxy, Havaianas
 
Watches-Tag Heuer

Gadgets- Macbook Pro , IPhone, NikonD60

MakeUp Kits -  Lancome, Clique, MK Signature, body Shop

Perfumes - Gucci, D & G, Burberry, VS

Yes I am VAIN... no doubt at all...weee 8)

 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 05:55:56 pm by Ssaavvyy »

pinkloverforever

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2010, 07:26:39 pm »
i'm not really brand conscious. it doesn't mean naman that if the thin is branded it is better than the unbranded ones. as long as i like it i buy maski saan pa galing yan.

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2010, 01:00:34 am »
I have a penchant for unbranded dresses like the ones from bangkok. super stylish, though halata minsan pag tiangge clothing talaga.

well, nasa nagdadala lang din talaga. :)

But for bags, I buy branded ones. I go for quality kasi. :) And it will always be useful to me because branded bags will always have a market value. :)

For tanks and sandos, i used to buy from tiangges but after some time, it becomes either too soggy- looking, overstretched or faded. so i buy from topshop or dorothy perkins

Here's mine:

bags- Louis Vuitton, Crumpler, Kipling, Prada, Longchamp, Charles and Keith

footwear- nike, havaianas, sanuk, people are people brands

jeans- mossimo, dorothy perkins, zara (i want a pair from 7 jeans for all mankind. project ko one day. :))

tees- lacoste, dorothy perkins, topshop, david and goliath, tiangge ones

dresses- from bangkok

undies- bench, avon. i used to be brand conscious with undies. Marks and spencers before. ambilis lang masira

wallet- prada, kipling

shades- armani, roberto cavalli (i want a gucci or prada one day!)

make- ups: ay eto, brand conscious ako. it's my addiction din kasi. YSL, Chanel, MAC, Kryolan, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Illamasqua, Sephora Brand, Benefit, Shu Uemura, Guerlain

cologne: bbw and vs

perfumes: faves: davidoff, lanvin, stella mccartney

**But if i'm tight on cash, then off- limits sa branded. :)

chicnsassy

  • Guest
Re: BRANDED ka ba?
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2010, 04:47:44 pm »
depende, madami din ako na di high end na gamit, kahit ano na ok ang quality at stylish, go ako  ;)

bags - LV, Burberry, Prada, Coach, Juicy Couture
tanks - H & M, Zara, mango
jeans - Mango, Lucky brand, Guess
shoes- Steve Madden, Nike, Nine West, Uggs (pang snow at fall)
shades - Gucci, Oscar dela Renta, Chanel
make up - clinique, mac, benefit cosmetics
perfume: D&G, Prada

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close