We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Buhjoy, right now I'm using Missha Marine Stem Cell cream and toner. I'm not saying it's the the best but I like it naman. Gives me moisture w/o making me oily. ;-)
l'oreal's Youth Code
I vouch for regular use of AHAs or BHAs and tretinoin.I'm 29 now, mas madami pa akong fine lines nung 25 ako. Hahaha. I make sure I moisturize, kasi kapag dry daw ang skin, mas nahihirapan syang mag-fight ng free radicals.I use salicylic acid wash and Tretinoin.
^ Tretinoin Brands: Retin-A, Retacnyl, Derm A, Stieva A. Can be bought sa drugstore.It WILL irritate your skin at first so research about it first. It is actually a drug. It just so happens na hindi nirerequire sa Philippines ang prescription for it.Hindi instant ang effect. You should wait at least 6 months. It requires using sunblock everyday.