We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm on my 3rd day and I can say it's effective...
My cousin tried this. She did lose weight, but gained them all back. Mga ilang beses na niya to ginagawa so lose,gain,lose,gain.Mas better siguro if you just use this to jump start your diet/healthier lifestly para mamaintain yung weight loss. Or just go on a healthier lifestyle completely because even though you lose weight there longer than you will on fad diets, mas for long term naman.Anyway, I read in some articles that the real GM diet does not include beef. How true is that?
interesting yung dietkaso i don't eat gulayano kaya pwede ireplace sa veggies?