We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ate Hapi: I don't know if he's automatically considered a Dual Citizen or if we have to apply pa. Kasi from what I read, if both the parents are natural-born Filipinos, parang the kid is sort of considered a Dual Citizen na (?).
hi! hope someone would enlighten me about some things =)My baby & I are traveling to US soon and this would be her first plane ride... I am planning to bring kasi the booster car seat. I plan to check it in... question ko is saan ko kaya ilalagay yun? in a clear big plastic kaya ok na or i need to box it pa? anybody here who bought a booster seat? pano nyo sya ni-pack? TIA!
^^Thanks Sis, hindi kasi kasama daddy nila eh, will bring nalang birth certificate para sure, hehe, thanks
krisslim: birth cert. , marriage contract and your old passport kung meron. personal appearance ang mother. kakakuha ko lang ng passport ng baby ko last week. hth