watch now

Author Topic: BENCH FIX SALON  (Read 241338 times)

layzieg

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2013, 07:29:01 pm »
may ok na scalp treatment ba sa fix?

ShyTypeGirl

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2013, 11:14:45 pm »
Magaling ba talaga si Sam of Bench Fix sa Robinson's Galleria? I went to Jing Monis before, I was SUPER happy with my cut. Kaya lang ang mahal nya. I think I paid P1,000 or more than that para gupitan nya.
magaling cya d ka tlaga mgsisisi. 3 years na sa knya ako ngpapahaircut at hair color. Senior stylist cya sa bench galleria.

Fabchic

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2013, 07:47:19 pm »
How much ang color and higlights sa kanila? And does Ionic Keratin Treatment really does wonders? :)

felmitz

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2013, 08:00:07 pm »
from ystilo.. i tried bench fix but then i'm planning to go back to ystilo  :-\

mishlen

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2013, 09:57:37 pm »
does anyone know Mr. Dick's contact number from BENCH Fix Salon Market! Market!? wala na kasi siya dun and ayaw ibigay ng staff yung contact number niya, siya lang yung nakakaalam ng gusto kong haircut...  :(

potchee

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2013, 11:02:34 pm »
Had my haircut at Bench Fix SM North. I chose a senor stylist kasi I am rooting for a make-over. From a long hair, pinagawa ko siyang a-line bob. Grabe, sobrang nakuha ni Ronald [textspeak!] gusto ko. Though nahirapan lang akong i-maintain nung una kasi mali shampoo na gamit ko. But right now, sobrang bet ko hair ko. I recommend him. Hindi siya madaldal but tatanungin ka nya ng mga gusto mo.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2013, 07:39:12 pm »
Sino magaling na stylist sa Trinoma or Eastwood branch? :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2013, 08:26:30 pm »
How about sa hair color? Ok naman ba sila? How much for a bra-length hair kaya?

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2013, 06:01:41 pm »
hi. first time in bench fix and had my hair rebonded for the 4th time, different salons everytime because I haven't found one na   dun na ko palagi). Okay naman results, haven't washed my hair yet. bait naman ng stylist..kawawa lang talga stylist sakin sa grabe ng kulot ko. pero this was the most painful rebond I had. Yan lang downside. first time ko na before ironing, blowdry nila ng as in tutok sa hair at anit. super sakit dahil sa init. naiiyak na ko di lang ako gano makareklamo kasi siempre tiis-ganda..pero masakit talaga. whole day masakit ang ulo ko ngayon. :( di ko alam kung uulit pa ko sa kanila.

ritzyritz

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2013, 07:29:01 pm »
Ganyan talaga dyan but after awhile,act ally nung 2nd time na:) i told them how i felt na, na kung pwedeng wag sunugin ang anit ko lol and after that okay na.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2014, 05:09:34 pm »
How much ang color and higlights sa kanila? And does Ionic Keratin Treatment really does wonders? :)

1500 or 1600 for hair colour, I'm not sure how much yung additional for highlights.  I went to a different branch this time, and so far, I'm still happy with the colour.  I wanted to darken the shade pero brown parin, sakto. 

chelao

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2014, 09:48:09 pm »
Sino magaling na stylist sa Trinoma or Eastwood branch? :)

For Trinoma branch magaling si Ms. Jacky  ;)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2014, 03:53:01 am »
BRANCH: Trinoma
STYLIST: I dont remember
SERVICE YOU HAD WITH THEM:hair cut and color
PRICE:I forgot LOL
RATE: 3 out of 5
COMMENT/S: I think it's overpriced, parang regular na salon lang, yung mga attendants nga sige tsimisan pa.

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2014, 07:16:43 pm »
This new year I tried a new salon for my new look. I went to Bench Fix Salon in Metro East and they did not disappoint. Gusto ko talaga na medyo edgy yung style ng haircut na ginawa nila kasi medyo nagsawa na rin ako sa ordinary layered long hair ko. XD

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2014, 11:57:17 am »
Sino magaling na stylist sa Trinoma or Eastwood branch? :)

sis, for Eastwood Mall branch, I always go to Robert. he's handling my haircut and rebonding/xtenso for about 2 years na.

ilbsiri

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2014, 12:34:03 pm »
How much po ang gupit or other service nila?

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2014, 12:46:49 pm »
^ yung sa haircut, I think it's 250.. mga late september ako nagpagupit last year. for the other service (like hair color and rebonding), depende sa length ng hair.

guyinbangkok

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »
I love Bench Fix salon in Galleria. it is very cheap for only about 250 pesos. I have to pay almost 1000 pesos for a decent haircut here in Bangkok.

ritzyritz

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2014, 10:51:12 am »
I love Bench Fix salon in Galleria. it is very cheap for only about 250 pesos. I have to pay almost 1000 pesos for a decent haircut here in Bangkok.

e baka naman super high end yan because when we went to BKK before nakalagay lang sa labas ng shop nila ang mga prices at 100 baht or less nga lang ang haircut and the salon is located in a mall frequented by tourists pa, in MBK.

for me, almost everything is cheap in BKK except of course the global brands who almost have uniform pricing.

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: BENCH FIX SALON
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2014, 01:55:09 pm »
Wala ba additional fee ang hair color service nila? Sobrang obvious ba ng result?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close