We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Magaling ba talaga si Sam of Bench Fix sa Robinson's Galleria? I went to Jing Monis before, I was SUPER happy with my cut. Kaya lang ang mahal nya. I think I paid P1,000 or more than that para gupitan nya.
How much ang color and higlights sa kanila? And does Ionic Keratin Treatment really does wonders?
Sino magaling na stylist sa Trinoma or Eastwood branch?
I love Bench Fix salon in Galleria. it is very cheap for only about 250 pesos. I have to pay almost 1000 pesos for a decent haircut here in Bangkok.