We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Canada is in my options. I wonder what opportunities I have there. Is the country friendly to single parents like me? I hope to bring my baby with me.
Ganun naman po talaga eh. kahit anong first world country pa. its always "it's not what you think it is". its always easy to go back to the philippines. but then again, maraming hindi umuuwi despite the hirap. so there are reasons pa din. di ba? and life is more than just money or career. but of course meron namang umuwi na. kanya kanya lang trip.but yun nga, yung mga desididong umalis. be realistic. hindi naman din masama mag dream. because dreams sometimes shapes us.