Hi! Ako din due ng august

Actually, madami na din akong na-attendan na pregnancy classes (may pagka praning kasi ako eh).
Check mo sa Parenting Emporium - may different classes sila during weekends. Iba lang may bayad if you're not a member -
http://theparentingemporium.com/events/Pwede mo din check sa mga hospital, usually sa mga OB department. I was able to attend free classes from Delgado Hospital, St. Luke's QC, and Cardinal. All of which are free, kaso hindi consistent ang schedule nila, like every 2 months or something. I also saw na may classes from Makati Med, but every 2 months din ata, and the last topic was just last weekend.
Meron din sa mga mall minsan na classes, sponsored by Mothercare (well, nakita ko lang sa FB), Mommy Mundo (you can follow them in FB for their events; I attended 2 events from them for free)
Pero meron din mga paid classes na naka schedule like:
Pinoy Doulas Collective - they have 3 main modules (fertility, childbirth, and newborn care), scheduled monthly; usually all modules are only for 1 day -
https://www.facebook.com/PinayDoulasCollective/Chiqui Brosas - usually it's a 2-full-day class every month -
https://chiquibrosas.blogspot.com/Rome Kanapi - held for 6 Sundays for 3 hrs each lecture in Ateneo - actually, I just got the number from Mommy Mundo because Rome was one of the speakers there
I think best would be to search events sa FB, or follow iyong groups above for events (like TPE, Mommy Mundo, Mothercare, Pinoy Doula, etc)
For instance, ito iyong alam kong upcoming events:
Mother's Class sa Cardinal on June 23 from 7:30 to 3:30 pm - topics of pregnancy, delivery, breastfeeding and neonatal care -
https://www.facebook.com/events/195606651080796/Momzilla Fair sa Century Mall on June 23-24 from 11 to 5 pm - topics of essential oils, food prep demo, sleep training, schools on June 23 and breastfeeding, newborn care, first aid for infants on June 24 -
https://www.facebook.com/MomzillaPH/photos/pcb.1966957683376409/1966957376709773/?type=3&theaterPinoy Doula: Childbirth Class sa Mother Ignacia on June 24 from 8 AM to 5 PM (August 26 iyong next session)-
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZOj7ptr93P_O_p7gjP4DNp1TrV8PVterLJlBZhObVIEX2SQ/viewformMommy Mundo: ExpoMom sa ATC on June 30 or Trinoma on July 14-15- I haven't attended this pero they sell baby products; I am not sure if they have seminars
Mommy Mundo: Pregnant Pause 20 on July 7 - I've attended their seminar a month ago, which was in Trinoma; not sure lang ang details for July 7 -
https://www.mommymundo.com/events/2018/7/7/pregnant-pause-20Hope that helps!
