We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am in love with Laura Mercier's limited edition Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. The texture, color and design of the product itself are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I've read that the texture is almost if not the same as the Dior Amber Diamond while the design is pretty close to Guerlain's limited edition Gardenia Face Illuminator which is part of their Spring 2012 collection. I'm tempted to get a back up of LM's Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. That's saying a lot for someone that never ever buys a back up of anything especially a highlighter.
has anyone tried their tinted moisturizer? planning to buy it