watch now

Author Topic: Laura Mercier  (Read 109028 times)

Chelline

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #220 on: September 26, 2011, 08:38:55 am »
If you have dry lips, try their stickgloss. Moisturizing and quite lasting :) I recommend Maple and Baked Earth for yellow-toned skin or morenas. For fair skin, try rosewater.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #221 on: September 26, 2011, 10:50:56 am »
^1850 din ata. Meron ako nyan 2 yrs ako, nag-expire lang kasi lakas mangitim sa face ko. Sayang :( Nag-stick na lang ako sa regular na tinted moisturizer.

Namakyaw ako last weekend kasi bet ko yung pink na mukap case, color corrector, secret concealer, tinted moisturizer, secret brightening powder, pressed translucent powder, lipgloss mga nabili ko. Gusto ko yung smoker eye palette naman next, pag iba na yung promo nila. Tsaka yung mattyfying keme nila, ipapat mo on top of your makeup.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2011, 04:26:33 am »
^how's their pressed transluscent powder sis? nakakacontrol ba ng oil? matte effect? do you have to touch up after 5-6 hours or so?

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2011, 05:33:29 am »
hi sis.. has anyone tried the LM blushing mauve blush? what shade siya? similar to tender mauve ba? thanks sis!

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2011, 07:03:56 pm »
I am in love with Laura Mercier's limited edition Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. The texture, color and design of the product itself are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I've read that the texture is almost if not the same as the Dior Amber Diamond while the design is pretty close to Guerlain's limited edition Gardenia Face Illuminator which is part of their Spring 2012 collection.

I'm tempted to get a back up of LM's Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. That's saying a lot for someone that never ever buys a back up of anything especially a highlighter.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2011, 09:09:21 pm »
has anyone tried their tinted moisturizer? planning to buy it :-\

angmars

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2011, 09:36:22 pm »
I have that before. Di ko nagustuhan kasi super sheer plus nag oily ng todo ang face ko. I gave it to my friend nalang.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2011, 11:32:14 am »
I am in love with Laura Mercier's limited edition Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. The texture, color and design of the product itself are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I've read that the texture is almost if not the same as the Dior Amber Diamond while the design is pretty close to Guerlain's limited edition Gardenia Face Illuminator which is part of their Spring 2012 collection.

I'm tempted to get a back up of LM's Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. That's saying a lot for someone that never ever buys a back up of anything especially a highlighter.

I'm also in-love with my Rose Rendezvous. It's so perfect, ayaw ko siya gamitin! Hahaha! I might get a back-up so i can just keep one as is... :P

I am loving Laura Mercier at the moment... my hg concealer is the Secret Camouflage and also my current hg red lipstick is from LM. Recently NARS SG isn't working as well for me anymore, might be because I switched moisturizers again, so I got out my LM Silk Creme to give it one last go. I think ok na siya, it doesn't oxidize on me anymore and looks really natural on the skin. Also, I only need half a pea-size to cover my whole face. I still might get the lighter shade kasi I'm paranoid about oxidation.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2011, 11:49:39 am »
^I know right! It's absolutely gorgeous! To be honest, the only reason I want to get a back up is so I can have one that I can abuse and use and one to stare at. I'd be so sad once the rose embossment is all gone. I hope they'll still have stocks when I get finished with my Christmas shopping so I can get a back up.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2011, 01:15:32 pm »
^It's sold-out online and in-stores sa states. I couldn't believe it when they still had it in ATC when I went last Friday. They only stocked 10 pieces daw but by then they were down to 5. Raving here might not be helping us any, but I also hope they still have stocks by the end of the week!

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #230 on: December 05, 2011, 03:25:22 pm »
I was supposed to order it on Sephora during the F&F and VIB sale but it was sold out already. I was so bummed so I asked Abby/Avy of Shang if LM's winter collection will be coming to the Philippines. I was so giddy when I learned that they'll be having stocks of the Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator! What made my day even more was the price. It's a lot cheaper than Dior Amber Diamond! I guess I have to ask Abby if they still have stocks. I need to pick up a back up!

countess

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2011, 11:17:31 pm »
Does anyone knows the prices of LM Secret Camouflage concealer and their TM? also medyo nalilito ako sa Secret Concealer and Secret Camouflage concealer, anong difference? Naghahanap kasi ako ng HG concealer kasi di umubra yung MAC sakin. Nakita ko lang to sa video ni kandeejohnson sa YT.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2011, 11:55:04 am »
has anyone tried their tinted moisturizer? planning to buy it :-\

yup sis. I have the illuminating version.  I set it with LM mineral loose powder.
Di ko alam kung alin sa dalawa ang nakaka-control ng oil but 2-3 times lang ata ako nagblot the whole day.
So far, mas gusto ko siya kesa sa shiseido TM ko.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2011, 01:44:06 pm »
^^Secret Concealer - more creamy and is best for covering/correcting undereye dark circles, etc. But some have great success with using it for blemishes as well. 

Secret Camouflage naman is the one with two shades, it's best for correcting blemishes. The formula is harder but still blends well. It also stays on longer, once set with the powder. I like to use this for post-acne blemishes, kasi the yellow-based side covers redness well and the peach-based one helps naman with darker, old marks that take a while to fade.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2011, 02:39:04 pm »
I am in love with Laura Mercier's limited edition Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. The texture, color and design of the product itself are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I've read that the texture is almost if not the same as the Dior Amber Diamond while the design is pretty close to Guerlain's limited edition Gardenia Face Illuminator which is part of their Spring 2012 collection.

I'm tempted to get a back up of LM's Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator. That's saying a lot for someone that never ever buys a back up of anything especially a highlighter.

very nice nga i saw sa store! how muchie? :)

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2011, 03:11:40 pm »
^Php1650

I think it's better applied with a dense synthetic brush. Other brushes tend to pick up only the shimmer particles. Regardless, it's the prettiest highlighter I've ever owned. I think this'll be my HG. Too bad it's LE.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2011, 09:11:12 am »
rose rendezvous is bronze compared to guerlain cruel gardenia.. pinkish si cruel gardenia which makes me wanna reach for it more..

how long ang staying powder sa inyo ng cruel gardenia sis? sabi kasi ni christine @ temptalia, 4-6 lang sa kanya..

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2011, 11:35:46 am »
^Sis, based on the swatches of Cruel Gardenia, it looks more pink than LM Rose Rendezvous. The latter is more rosy-bronze. I actually like it coz it gives a nice color to the skin as well. Also, Cruel Gardenia hasn't been released yet as far as I know. January 2012 pa daw. I'm still debating with myself if I'll take the plunge since it's LE. The design is very pretty though! Much like the LM Rose Rendezvous which I'm totally loving   ;D

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #238 on: December 11, 2011, 05:30:43 pm »
^ nako gusto ko talaga yung cruel gardenia.. :P

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2011, 09:34:21 pm »
^I haven't used LM foundations and concealers yet but I've been considering trying them for a long time na. Their translucent loose powder is what I have been using to set my foundation for long time although I'm a bit more in love with my Guerlain meteorites (balls and compact) at the moment.

If there's one product from LM that I'm really curious to try, it's their secret brightener. I wonder if it'll really make a lot of difference to my dark circles.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close