watch now

Author Topic: Retreat  (Read 74820 times)

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2012, 09:11:07 pm »
^^ Thanks heaps, sis alwynne24! This is very timely I don't have any commitments yet for May 4-6. Will they most likely accept participants until end of month?  ;)

alwynne24

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2012, 11:00:17 am »
Surely fRaNcOisaLabeLLe. Please have your friends join us as well!
You may already reqister and just give your payment on the day of the camp (May 4)
 :)

alwynne24

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2012, 02:13:42 pm »
For those interested to join us, Lighthouse camp for Young Adults
"Retweet" on May 4-6, Caliraya Resort
Please register at http://retweetthissummer.tk/  ;)

everyone's welcome to join, regardless of your denomination,
affiliation, or location :-)

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2012, 09:24:11 pm »
Surely fRaNcOisaLabeLLe. Please have your friends join us as well!
You may already reqister and just give your payment on the day of the camp (May 4)
 :)

Thanks heaps, sis! This is open to interested parties regardless is Christian or RC? If so, I will be more than happy to Register. Sis alwynne24, I went through the form and I was asked for the name of a friend who invited me to the retreat. If you could PM me please? Thank you! :)

alwynne24

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2012, 05:36:36 pm »
Hi fRaNcOisaLabeLLe  :) PM you already.

Anyone else out there who would like to join? sama na kayo and you will surely not regret  :D

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2012, 09:51:04 pm »
Hi fRaNcOisaLabeLLe  :) PM you already.

Anyone else out there who would like to join? sama na kayo and you will surely not regret  :D

I appreciate it, sis. Reply sent. :D

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2012, 06:43:50 am »
Does anyone know of a Catholic retreat house that holds silent retreats for individuals?  (not groups)

I know of one in OMI in Quezon City....but it's too near my home.  I want to go somewhere far.

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2012, 07:37:24 am »
Does anyone know of a Catholic retreat house that holds silent retreats for individuals?  (not groups)

I know of one in OMI in Quezon City....but it's too near my home.  I want to go somewhere far.

Hello Mr. Punch

You may try at Arnold Janssen Spirituality Center-Philippines (by the Holy Spirit Sisters) in BF Homes QC Tel 428-1787 or at their site in Tagaytay Holy Spirit Mission Service Center (Retreat House) Tel (046) 4131344. Hope this helps. :)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:01:31 am by fRaNcOisaLabeLLe »

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2012, 07:56:22 am »
Thanks!

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2012, 08:09:46 am »
Don't mention it. Good luck to us on our thirst for a retreat. :)

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2012, 08:53:00 pm »
I am so excited! I finally received a message regarding my upcoming retreat this May 4-6! :)

asianlady

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2012, 06:00:11 pm »
I also want to go on an individual retreat this week. Still contacting Brahma Kumaris.

missing_out

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2012, 12:32:55 pm »
^ sis asianlady kelan ka nakasched sa retreat? Nag register ako October 20 for family retreat!!! Gusto ko din sana magparegister sa Forgive and Let Go me idea ka ba how much ang fee nila?? TIA

asianlady

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2012, 11:40:01 pm »
@missing_out: I did not push through with Brahma Kumaris. Pero natuloy ako sa aking solitude. Went to Baguio instead and stayed at PNKY Bed and Breakfast along Leonard Wood. Heaven! Sarap mag-meditate and think things over.  :)

triplerc

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2012, 07:29:21 am »
would like to know how much po ang registration for a family retreat? thanks.

missing_out

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2012, 04:52:41 pm »
 ^The facilitation of the program is free as service to humanity. However, the contribution for the meals, snacks, accommodation and use of facilities is 1,700pesos per person. You just need to bring your own towel and toiletries.-yan ang email nila sa akin.

crybaby05

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2012, 09:29:23 pm »
^sis, pwede ba solo retreat? tsaka yung fee na 1700, for 2 days and 1 night?

missing_out

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2012, 11:29:00 am »
^puede naman siguro sis, google mo na lang website ng Brahma Kumaris  para makita mo schedule at ibang program.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:36 pm »
may couples retreat kaya? last retreat ko nung high school pa! I love going to retreats

krimania

  • Guest
Re: Retreat
« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2012, 09:30:40 am »
masaya mag retreat

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close