We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Its in North Edsa sis If you have oily skin, ok yung Anti-Shine nila pero check mo pa rin kasi marami na di naman ok dito sa product na to while others, HG nila (including me).
^ i think when you go to kryolan they will say yes but my take as a mua hindi sya pang everyday, pang theatre nga sya or HD oh wait, Depende which will you use. Before I became a mua I use TV Paint Stick may times na everyday, may times na hindi (dahil din sa impluwensya ng GT yun eh LOL) Try it for yourself sis I like their Invisible Matt and anti-shine powder