We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
teka, are those who died 4th year medical students (aka clerks), or interns na (5th year medical students) since you said they're graduating in 1 month? St. Luke College of Medicine has a 5-year curriculum - internship is included; just like in UP College of Medicine. as for the rest of med schools, 4 years lang (meaning hanggang clerkship lang). internship is taken after graduation. unless binago na nila.. hehe!
^^ yeah neuroanatomy is hard. my friend had this neuroanatomy coloring book which he was so fond of. color dito color doon. iba iba color sa iba ibang spinal tracts. sa una nakakatawa. pero in fairness he understood neuroana. LOL. sa med school naman it doesn't matter how you learn it as long as you learn. it doesn't matter how you remember things as long as you remember.
Thanks po sa mga nag bigay ng comments and advice Wow, I didn't expect na dami mag scholar sa med school. Considering its a load of studying and exams. Feeling ko duduguin ako sa pag-aaral..Parang super tutok ka dapat. No social life. Am I right?
kabatch ko sila before I underwent chemo for a year, so dapat medical clerks (4th years) pa lang sila ngayon. Mali pa ata ang na-print sa Inquirer, ang sabi doon they just graduated raw O_o5-year curriculum pala ang St. Lukes. Ang ibang batchmates namin sa UST and PLM graduating na this March. =(Sayang talaga. Closed caskets ang batchmates ko, the other girl (she was able to call her boyfriend pa raw before she passed out from the smoke) open casket. Kawawa naman parents nila.Medical clerk na ko sa March O_O sa Ospital ng Maynila. Katakot T_T
well, duduguin ka talaga sa pag-aaral at sa training. my social life naman din. you just have to manage your time wisely, and let others understand your situation. mahirap but you'll eventually survive.
Eventually. I hope so.. heheSo do many med students get in a relationship pa? and if you do, how do you manage it? lol If you guys don't mind me asking. Just a thought I had in mind. I have idea of med students kasi na super priority nila ang studying. And since I'm thinking of going to med school, I dont think I can balance both academic and relationship at the same time.
kung hindi mo kaya pagsabayain, you have to choose kung ano ba ang mas matimbang para sa iyo.
So do many med students get in a relationship pa? and if you do, how do you manage it?
You will be surprised on how "creative" a lot of med students can be in the name of love. LOL.
Hi! New here. Aspiring to be a doctor din ako. Currently a 3rd year nursing student @ St. Lukes. Mmm. I haven't decided yet kung itutuloy ko. I need to know all the details first before i really pursue it. Db? Mahirap naman yung papasok ka sa bagay na hindi mo alam kung ano mangyayari. One thing pa, i have a baby na. I don't know if i can handle med school plus my responsibility as a mom. I hope you could enlighten me guys. Recently, may nakausap ako na intern from my duty. He told me mag UERM ako kasi medyo hands on daw talaga sila sa patients unlike s UST/St. Lukes dahil puro books daw. Is it true? Pero he has nothing against UST/St Lukes ah.
Sa UST and St. Lukes ok din pero yun nga medyo minimal handling sa patients.
familiarise yourself with the medical curriculum of each medical school. depending on the competencies, learning objectives set per year level, you will know if you'll start to have patient exposure na before you reach 4th year (aka clerkship). before you start facing your patients, you need to have a good theoretical background or foundation of what you're about to face or deal with in the wards.
Hi! Recently, may nakausap ako na intern from my duty. He told me mag UERM ako kasi medyo hands on daw talaga sila sa patients unlike s UST/St. Lukes dahil puro books daw. Is it true? Pero he has nothing against UST/St Lukes ah.
^ haha! admittedly, my nagtatanong kung saan ako graduate. ewan ko ba kung bakit ako pa ang nahihiya na sagutin yun. may nagtatanong na din kung ilang taon na ako, at kung my asawa na ako. haha! my balak ireto sa akin.