Recently been eyeing Celeteque products at Watsons. My first encounter with this brand was when I was looking for a night moisturizer (totally ditched Human Heart Nature products, IMO, uber hyped lang

)). I was checking this "hydrating, anti-wrinkle" oil and I thought I can use this as my night moisturizer. Good thing the SA approached me and informed me that it's actually a make-up cleansing oil!
I bought instead their anti-wrinkle collagen gel which I apply every night (around 700). The SA also gave me samples of the cleansing oil and their brightening tri-benefit cream with SPF 15. After using the 3 products for almost a month now, here are my reviews:
1. Anti-Wrinkle Collagen gel- Quite unexpectedly, the product is very lightweight as my skin really absorbs it fast. No sticky feel although my face feels oily in the morning (especially on the T-zone). I can't really say about its anti-aging effects at this point, though. I plan to finish the tub (it's in a tub, quite unhygienic) and won't repurchase na siguro.
2. Brightening Tri-benefit cream with SPF 15- I finished all the samples (the SA gave me 4 ata

and I love it! Very easy to apply/spread/blend. I just apply it on my face every morning and top it with loose powder and I'm ready to go na. And yes, after a month, I notice that my face has really brightened. So yes, after maubos nung samples, I bought the entire tub na.
3. Cleansing oil- I really don't like oil-based make-up remover. I just used this as my "3rd" step when removing my make-up. (1st: Purederm make-up remover wipes on my face and neck; 2nd: L'Oreal make-up remover on the eyes and lips, nagtitipid lang

) I used this oil to remove the waterproof eyeliner and mascara using Q-tip and then I wiped again my entire face with cotton pad with this oil (OA lang ako na tanggalin ang make-up!

) After 5-10 mins, I washed my face na with soap and water. I'll probably buy the actual product if it comes in a smaller package, otherwise, hihingi na lang ako lagi sa SA ng samples for this.

When I purchased the Brightening Tri-benefit cream, the SA gave me samples of the Matte Moisturizer with SPF 30 and the cleansing oil

So far, I'm loving the matte moisturizer with SPF 30! Like the tri-benefit cream, very easy to apply/blend/spread. I'd definitely purchase the product.
Oh, no break-outs pala for me with these 3 products.

My problem now though is my skin feels dry (I have oily skin before but now I'm combination skin na). I don't blame this though on the Celeteque products I'm currently using. Instead, I'm attributing this to multiple factors (skipping of moisturizer at night, use of Sebatrol oil control pads for almost 4 months with inadequate mositurization, not religiously washing my face before sleeping, use of Eskinol facial cleanser as my toner (which has alcohol so it really dried my skin)

). I'm now eyeing the Celeteque products to help me address this problem, namely: hydration wash, alcohol-free toner, moisturizer (the one with no SPF) and the hydration mist. I'll update you with reviews once I've started using these products.
