watch now

Author Topic: CELETEQUE  (Read 205454 times)

hellomisspink

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #380 on: December 14, 2012, 06:16:23 pm »
wow may bb cream na pala sila ?

trizh

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #381 on: December 21, 2012, 08:17:50 am »
  -- ang sticky na ng matter moisturizer ko. parang habang tumatagal, nagiging thick ang consistency niya.

iloveunna

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2013, 08:59:08 pm »
my break-out started last December, i changed my facial wash and toner from one brand to another, didn't help. but im still using olay total effects moisturizer. my friend said stop ko muna lahat then try celeteque spot corrector. so far naman feeling ko effective pero 2 days ko pa lang ginagamit, ill try to use it for 1 week and will give feedback. i still use olay total effects though, bago ako magbreak out ginagamit ko na sya eh. any advise?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #383 on: January 30, 2013, 07:22:24 pm »
Tried their Acne Solutions Facial Moisturizer Gel mukhang maganda siya. Mukhang fresh ang face ko for about 4 hours right after applying it on my bare face. Don't know lang if this would be eventually be drying on my skin.

chizzy_xiena

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #384 on: February 25, 2013, 01:48:13 pm »
hello! alin mas okay, celeteque acne line or the body shop tea tree line? :)

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #385 on: February 25, 2013, 08:16:51 pm »

I suggest you go for the tea tree line. I bought the Celeteque's whole acne solutions line din before and while it didn't aggravate my acne, it didn't do anything for me either. Except maybe for the spot gel, naging HG spot treatment ko siya :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:31:51 pm by mama squeak! »

chizzy_xiena

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #386 on: February 25, 2013, 11:54:18 pm »
but i'm afraid some of the tea tree skin clearing products contain pore-clogging ingredients like the gel type facial wash and the lotion. natry mo na ba ang tea tree line nila? thank you. :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:31:16 pm by mama squeak! »

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #387 on: February 26, 2013, 10:37:16 pm »
^really?! I did not know that, haha. I tried their toner before and the blemish fade lotion. The toner served it's purpose, nalessen yung inflammation and redness ng pimples the next day, but the lotion, I think medyo naglighten naman yung blemishes ko, though hardly noticeable. :)

chizzy_xiena

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2013, 02:22:40 pm »
yup! kasi mahilig ako magsearch sa internet kasi super cautious nako sa nilalagay ko sa face ko. then  nakita ko nga yun sa ilang products nila. anyway, i bought the skin clearing toner and tea tree oil kasi yun lang yun nakita kong walang pore clogging ingredients as well as the foaming cleanser. so far so good naman. :)

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting posts. Use the ^ or @ sign instead.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:30:56 pm by mama squeak! »

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #389 on: March 02, 2013, 02:07:13 pm »
How's their sunscreen? Ok ba?

7galleons

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #390 on: March 02, 2013, 02:40:03 pm »
I really like their moisturizer! Perfect for me since I have a Combination/Oily skin. It's water-like and doesn't feel heavy. I also use it as primer under my make up.  :)

bleudskymd

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2013, 10:22:22 pm »
I also have the Celeteque Matte Moisturizer SPF 30 and this is a good find for me - facial moisturizer plus sun block combined. So far, I don't have break-outs, my face doesn't become too oily (katapat lang nun is oil control film) & I also use this before I apply my foundation.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #392 on: April 19, 2013, 05:51:13 pm »
The only moisturizer that works for me. :) I use it as primer too before i apply makeup. :))

pringles111

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #393 on: April 20, 2013, 05:17:38 pm »
Hi everyone, anyone tried the celeteque brightening cream? :)

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2013, 06:38:33 am »
hindi na hiyang sa combination skin ko, i used to have oily skin way back, maybe age related.
I'm a regular celeteque facial wash bar and gel consumer back in college.

mayger03

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #395 on: May 02, 2013, 07:48:12 pm »
i'm currently loving hydration moisturizer from celeteque. i do hope lang na hindi siya nakakaitim ng face.

px17

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #396 on: August 21, 2013, 10:03:06 pm »
^sis bakit nakakaitim?

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #397 on: August 21, 2013, 10:12:24 pm »
Okay kaya hydration set nila for oily skin? I badly want a brighter or fresh looking face :'(

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #398 on: August 21, 2013, 10:54:44 pm »
^I'm currently using the gentle cleanser and moisturizer from that line. I just started using the cleanser again last night when I ran out of St. Ives, and I noticed na nung yung moisturizer lang yung gamit ko (from that line), super oily na face ko after about 6 hours pero nung ginamit ko ulit yung cleanser, mejo mas hindi oily throughout the day (today) yung face ko, mga after 12 hours, very little oil lang. But the weather could also be a factor, I guess? :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #399 on: August 21, 2013, 11:25:09 pm »
Hindi ko masyado type yung matte moisturizer nila with spf. Parang elmer's glue. ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close