We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ako din nag register. tas d ko din naman nakuha ecoupon ko
sis pag log in mo, nasa upper right side sya ng screen. meron dun "click here to claim your e-coupon"
^sis how?edit acct, log out and welcome lang nandun?I wanna try this new celeteque pero sayang yung 50%,
sis, wala sa akin.
wow! they launched this na? I was the model they got for the "soft launch" AVP back in May.They let me use the product on the day itself. So I cannot say that I experienced drastic results. I MUST SAY THIS - I used it to remove my make up right after the shoot and smothered on the product nung slightly clear na ang skin ko of make-up residue. I didn't wash my face that night. The following day = soft and supple ang skin ko. It wasn't oily nor greasy. The texture is light. I can say that I'm hiyang to it coz my face didn't react (considering I left it overnight with sure residue pa of make-up).Our director said for me to try it daw when it's out in the market already. He says the new ingredients / components achu-chu-chu are advanced. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to charm my way in getting free samples. It's okay, they payed good and in cash anyway
actually kung talagang effective ang isang product dapat may scientific basis yun..pano mo naman nalaman na it really works on your skin?