watch now

Author Topic: CELETEQUE  (Read 205277 times)

ninja_girl

  • Guest
CELETEQUE
« on: August 16, 2009, 01:44:59 pm »
The latest from Celeteque that claims 92% of fine lines are reduced in just 6 weeks!

This was launched  yesterday and I blogged about it here plus other tips to prevent wrinkles (natural and medical)

http://styleandrelax.blogspot.com/2009/08/how-to-fight-against-wrinkles.html

What do you think of this product?

leela1025

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 01:59:30 pm »
love, love, love it! 50% off pa ang introductory price ng celeteque. i heard that the ingredient of celeteque advanced is the improved component of olay total effects.

jing123

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 06:43:39 pm »
pa subscribe ako sa thread na ito :)

di ako hiyang sa celeteque toner...
pero im still interested sa anti wrinkle na ito.


kmm

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 08:01:33 pm »
uy, saw this at Watson's last time I was there. Any other feedbacks?

The orig Celeteque i liked except that it was too mild for my acne-prone skin (need something with salicylic acid talaga). Wanted to get this kaya lang it was a bit too steep for my budget at the time and la pa masyadong feedbacks...
 

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 08:05:37 pm »
i got mine today at Watson's for Php619. i have yet to try it. i'm ditching my garnier blue moisturizer and am switching to this because it looks so promising.

jing123

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 08:33:19 pm »
^ sister! pahingi ng review ha!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 08:37:47 pm »
Nag-apply ako online to get a 50% discount. May confirmation ako sa net na, yes nakasama ako sa 50% discounta pero punta daw uli ako sa celeteque site to get my 50% coupon. Kahit anong gawin kong tingin,wala naman. Wala din sa emails ko. Ba't ganun? Ayan,di pa tuloy ako bumibili.

bebe_igel

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 08:45:49 pm »

same here I can't find the coupon >:(

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 08:49:55 pm »
Ikaw din sis? Parang puzzle ha. Kainis naman celeteque samantalang yung sa olay nun, kahit nag apply sa internet, sa cellphone confirmation.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 09:01:33 pm »
saw their ads kanina, looks promising nga.

gusto ko din magapply nyang 50% discount :D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 09:04:38 pm »
Apply na sis, sayang din 50% discount,ü! Kaya lang, palaisipan pa din kung san hahanapin yung coupon.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 09:50:49 pm »
saang site yan?

moonie

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 10:45:00 pm »
Me three! Di ko rin mahanap yung magical 50% discount coupon. 

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 11:07:27 pm »
Ha!Ha!Ha! Kaloka noh! Secret kung paano makukuha yung coupon.
Sis, sa www.trueresults.com.ph

childstar

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 01:11:22 am »
wow! they launched this na? I was the model they got for the "soft launch"  AVP back in May.

They let me use the product on the day itself. So I cannot say that I experienced drastic results.

I MUST SAY THIS - I used it to remove my make up right after the shoot and smothered on the product nung slightly clear na ang skin ko of make-up residue. I didn't wash my face that night. The following day = soft and supple ang skin ko. It wasn't oily nor greasy. The texture is light. I can say that I'm hiyang to it coz my face didn't react (considering I left it overnight with sure residue pa of make-up).

Our director said for me to try it daw when it's out in the market already. He says the new ingredients / components achu-chu-chu are advanced.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to charm my way in getting free samples. It's okay, they payed good and in cash anyway   ;)

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 01:35:39 am »
sayang. i bought it at full price. may 50% discount pala. haha. anyway, once i get my hands on that coupon, i'll buy another one.

polykarblush

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 02:43:03 am »
may problem ata dun sa website nila. I can't log in with my log in credentials, tapos walang nangyayari if I tried to request for a new password.

rizzie1026

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 09:13:00 am »
^ako din.kainis.gusto ko pa namang i try pero syempre gusto ko din 50% discount.

moonie

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 10:27:09 am »
^^^kumusta naman ang effect sa iyo sis? wala pa akong nakikitang review sa internet.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 11:37:33 am »
Yehey,gumagana na yung celeteque site. Got na my coupon! : )

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close