We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I decided to place a mirror sa isang buong wall pero ano kaya ang maganda? Isang malaking wall na mirror or parang tiles na style na maliliit na squares?
I'm planning to change the wall paints of my boys' room. Their walls are beige, do you have any suggestions? I want to keep their rooms calm and relaxing but still have that kiddie room effect. They're all 8 years old and below. TIA.
Saan po pwede bumili ng mga wallpapers? How much po? Thank you
Girls ano mas ok vinyl wood planks or [textspeak!] wood tiles? Thanks! Also for the living room area, i want a white floor tiles as the walls will be colored in beige/tan, anong okay na tiles and what type? Cream or white ba? Thanks!