We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
wala po bang freelance climber dito pasali naman po sa day hike pag malapit lang sa manila...thanks
^^ If it's for the conventional trail then I agree. But after having been thru hell and high water as there apparently is another trail that traverses the ridge and leads to stunning views of Pantingan and Slajj falls, i beg to differ. So, it depends.
I saw a picture from Facebook.com/smbtakeyoutothephilippines about a sea of clouds in Mt. Pulag and the picture was really beautiful to the point where i want to do it. I showed the picture to my friends and they want to go also. Thing is, we are not mountaineers at all, have no gears / equipment etc etc. will this climb still be feasible? do we still have to train or buy equipment?