watch now

Author Topic: Bobbi Brown Thread  (Read 113561 times)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #420 on: December 18, 2012, 03:10:28 pm »
^thanks sis. pag nag punta ulit ako Manila, tingnan ko yang LM in Mango. kaso prone sa flaking yung lips ko lalo na pag light yung kulay ng lipstick kaya hindi pwede mag reapply ng ilang beses maghapon. pero pag red ang gamit ko hindi naman nag f-flake yung lips ko.

ang ganda nung model (Anna Speckhart) ng bobbi brown pag nakikita ko name-mesmerize ako sa beauty nya. type ko mga ganung beauty, brunette and blue eyes.

prone din to flaking ang lips ko, kaya mas gusto ko mga staining formulas that I don't need to re-apply. I find my lips flake more though pag bobbi brown and chanel and gamit ko na lipstick. Pag Laura, YSL, revlon, wala naman problem lips ko.

I agree, very pretty ng model nila, fresh pero sophisticated :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #421 on: February 13, 2013, 02:30:09 pm »
anyone tried their skincare line? My cousin is raving about their moisturizer and eye cream.

blaise

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #422 on: February 25, 2013, 09:51:21 pm »
^ I haven't tried any of their skincare products. Parang ang expensive kasi!

But I love their shimmer bricks! Nung una, I thought walang payoff. Then I realized a little goes a long way! Whenever I use this lagging nagtatanong officemates ko bakit ang ganda ng skin ko. Sabi ko makeup lang yan! hehe.

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #423 on: February 25, 2013, 09:57:54 pm »
How much ba eye cream nila locally? :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #424 on: February 25, 2013, 11:04:13 pm »
But I love their shimmer bricks! Nung una, I thought walang payoff. Then I realized a little goes a long way! Whenever I use this lagging nagtatanong officemates ko bakit ang ganda ng skin ko. Sabi ko makeup lang yan! hehe.


wow really sis, I'll get one soon :D

^ my cousin got her eye cream for 3500 sis

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #425 on: February 26, 2013, 12:40:25 am »
^Wow that is way too expensive. Mag-Obagi na lang!

blaise

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #426 on: February 26, 2013, 07:42:53 am »
^ Expensive nga, and the problem with Bobbi Brown skincare halos jar packaging lahat. Nacocontaminate yung product every time you use it.

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #427 on: April 14, 2013, 06:46:37 pm »
Sis, any reviews about the lippies? Yung rich lip color and creamy lip colors nila? Wala pa akong BB product but I have been seeing good reviews. May kamahalan but maganda daw yung quality.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #428 on: April 15, 2013, 07:03:45 am »
I heard their new sheer lip colors are amazing.

How is the stick foundation? There's a beauty blogger I watch, Roseanne Tang, who swears by it. Ewan
ko ba lang, parang hindi talaga ako attracted sa any Bobbi Brown. Serious na serious masyado kasi ang
dating ng brand!

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #429 on: April 15, 2013, 10:07:58 am »
I have used the hydrating eye cream. Unfortunately, it stung. And then naging itchy after a few min that I had to wash it off. Ganun din ang reaction ko with Kiehl's Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate. So maybe extra sensitive lang ang undereye skin ko. So far though, satisfied na ako with Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream.

Agree with sis Blaise on shimmer bricks. Sometimes, mapapatanong ako sa ate ko why her skin looked particularly good that day and most likely it was bec of the shimmer brick. Bagay rin kasi sa skin tone niya yun variant na ginagamit niya.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #430 on: April 15, 2013, 12:49:34 pm »
I heard their new sheer lip colors are amazing.

How is the stick foundation? There's a beauty blogger I watch, Roseanne Tang, who swears by it. Ewan
ko ba lang, parang hindi talaga ako attracted sa any Bobbi Brown. Serious na serious masyado kasi ang
dating ng brand!

HG ng nanay ko ang Stick Foundation nila Chel. All-day natural look ang dating sa kanya. Pag umaalis ako 3 sticks ata binibili ko for her para hindi siya maubusan. For reference HG din kasi niya yung stick foundie dati ng L'Oreal at nadepress nung na-discontinue, kahit na may back-up pa siya na 2 stick. Pinatry ko sa kanya yung BB and mas gusto na daw niya.

As for BB products, may mgaganda sila ng products and I like how you can make custom palettes with their eyeshadows and foundations. ito mga HG ko:

1. Bronzer in Golden Light - perfect bronzer for me, off kasi lahat ng usual HGs like NARS Lguna, TF Choco Soleil, The Balm Bahama Mama, but this works well for me.

2. Presses Powder in Pale Yellow - perfect for touch ups as it's very light and doesn't cake, gives a nice glow andlasts forever. i've had my compact for a year now and wala pa din sign of a dent.

3. Blush in Pastel pink - the perfect pale, cool pink on me. Very subtle.

4. Matte eyeshadow in bone and cement - my neutral eye if ever sipagin man ako mag-eyeshadow.

5. Cosmic Raspberry Lipstick - my go-to fuchsia lip. Other fuchsias seem off on me but this is non-thinking wearable.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #431 on: April 16, 2013, 04:47:40 am »
i tried their stick foundation, compact cream foundation (both oil free and regular). good warm shades for asian tones but it gets grainy in texture, not buildable to full, and not long lasting. if your skin is well hydrated, or almost perfect na hindi kelangan ng cover-up, then bobbi brown is for you.   

not for me, but the skin tone match is perfect, sayang..

RomNatz

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #432 on: April 19, 2013, 08:21:56 am »
Which BOBBI brown pot rouge shade would look great on NC40?

angelines

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #433 on: July 15, 2013, 11:36:26 am »
Has anyone tried sandwash pink na lippy?

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #434 on: July 15, 2013, 12:29:09 pm »
^^raspberry

^it's a nice nude pink, but is a little too pale for me. I prefer Tulle.
Issue ko lang with the Bobbi Brown lipsticks (the classic formula, not the rich), may slight smell na medyo off, hindi naman sa rancid na yung lipstick, I think it has to do with the formulation. It goes away after a few minutes naman, so ok na din pagtyagaan. HG ko kasi Tulle and Carnation from the line - shades na hindi ko makita elsewhere kaya wala akong magawa. It's pretty long lasting din kaya I like them. The rich lip colors naman smell like sunscreen but goes away din after a while.

saintyumi18

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #435 on: July 16, 2013, 02:47:37 am »
ok ba liquid eyeliner nila?

angelines

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #436 on: July 16, 2013, 09:32:41 am »
^^ thanks sis! I'll check out tulle and carnation.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #437 on: December 04, 2013, 04:57:59 am »
may branch na sila sa megamall and accomodating naman yung SA (moreno) compared dun sa SA sa shang.

i tried their skin foundation in warm beige. looks natural on me kaso parang halos no coverage at all? is it just me or ganun talaga yung foundie nila?

sabi nung SA buildable naman daw? i dont know if it's true.

by the way, it's 2,900 na yung price nito and if i am not mistaken almost same price ng RMK foundie?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #438 on: December 04, 2013, 06:49:17 am »
Favorite ko tong BB. May thread pala dito. ;D

HG ko lip color nila. It was sandwash before, pero I'm looking at Tulle now. Okay yung sandwash mauve-ish sya pero right now mas trip ko on the pinker/rosy side. Kaso la pa ko makita available online websites kaya I got Soft Rose na lang. Pero hindi ko talaga titigilan ang Tulle til I get my hands on it. ;D True, may pagka off yung smell ng lip color nila, it's so makeup-y. Basta traditional na amoy ng lipstick para sakin. Yung Rich lip color naman, okay yung smell. I have the bikini pink and it smells like milk sarap kagatin. haha. Yung soft coral and calypso ko I haven't used yet. Mas gusto ko ibenta nalang kasi I want mlbb's nalang sa kit ko.

HG ko rin pot rouge nila. Tumatagal talaga sa cheeks ko. Although I use it mainly sa lips ko. Super natural ang dating, I have it in Powder Pink. Kung may lipstick version lang nito yun na talaga ang mlbb ko. :-\

cmartinez1026

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #439 on: December 04, 2013, 10:30:30 am »
I got Bobbi Brown foundation about a month ago from Rustan's Makati/Glorietta. I paid close to P3,000 pero ok lang kasi foundation naman eh. There's nothing wrong with splurging on your face. My sister and I tried other foundations (Stila, Shu Uemura), but Bobbi Brown is closest to my shade. Parang hindi ka nakamakeup. Very natural. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close