We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Check mo to sis:http://karlasugar.net/2010/03/bobbi-brown-foundation-guides/I have MAC Studio Fix Liquid and Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation. I prefer BB kasi I found my exact match. Although I'm NC20 in MAC, the foundation was never really a match, its too yellow. As in para akong may hepa while sa BB, blended perfectly. MAC naman is heavy on the skin and with its name implies that its used more on studios hence di pwede araw arawin while sa BB skin-friendly siya. It feels very light and feels like a second skin.
^Not that I'm a BI ha but have you tried their powder(s)? Maganda din powder nila.
^ok naman siya especially for beginners
^^if you have money spare sis. kasi for me, personally lang naman, youtube is fine.