We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Magkano yung tip na binibigay nyo sis?
I was inspired in this thread to take Muay Thai classes.It's a very good work out regime and hindi kaw ma-bored while working out.Thanks to this thread and you girls, I won't take slimming pills na and get that mental guilt and banter if mag-ggym ba me na super boring, just lifting weights or doing forever cardios. Anyway, I still have extra vouchers for that Ensogo promo on Muay Thai Class in Makati.So, to girls who wants to join Muay Thai in Makati, please PM me for details.Masasayang lang kasi to, I know malapit na mag-expire ( March 16 ), and madami pa to , so if you are interested PM me.I can't make my own topic pa kasi in MarketPlace. Still newbie mode po
sis MalditaNgaAko sa Elorde Don Antonio din ako pero kakatry ko lang kanina. super ok siya. akala ko mainit because of the weather pero di naman kasi open siya and mahangin naman. plan ko rin ituloy tuloy at least twice a week. kelan ka start?
anyone tried in elorde mandaluyong? hanap kasama.