We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^agree! it smells good. i love the cute box, too!
Natakot naman ako sa murang wipes. Can you describe the wipes? I saw a cheap wipes in DIVI, P20 but not Looney Tunes. Anyway, I bought "Baby Things Wipes" in Market Market today. Its 2 for 99, I bought 4 packs, but after reading this thread, takot ako baka fake or harmful yun. Pero Metro Department Store naman.Wachathink mommies?I opened it, ok naman smell pero [textspeak!] thickness and quality ng tissue not as good as Giggles and Prokids.
ive been using huggies wipes since birth of my son until now.
any feedbacks on j&j baby wipes?