We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Uh oh! I bought Nivea Pure pa naman kasama sa stuff ng upcoming baby namin. Sana lang I won't find it stinky, kundi sayang ang moolah!
Hi sis! don't worry, ako i love the scent of nivea pure! i use it nga to remove make-up e! ok sya talaga, thick and very absorbent. depende talaga sa preference mo.
hi mommies! a first-time mom question here... when did you start using baby wipes on your baby's diaper area? my twins are 2.5 months now and we're still using cotton and water.
With my son, we used baby wipes all the way. When he was still a NB, I bought Lansinoh baby wipes kasi OK sya for NBs. Right now that he's 2 we're still using baby wipes- Kirkland naman which I buy in S&R.