We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi everyone! I had an emergency cs last thursday. Bikini cut siya tapos naka binder ako now. Super tight ba talaga siya? Im having a hard time taking a bath. Later kase I can wet na the tahi pero feel ko pag walang binder sobrang sakit kase walang support but I really wanna take a bath properly. Do you guys have any tips for the cs recovery? I have been goin up and down the stairs but there are times na may kirot parin sa puson. Im having a hard time carrying my baby kase malikot siya.
did you inform the nurse on duty to take out the catheter so you could get up? or do i have to inform my ob in advance for those orders?
^thanks for the advise, sis inchikoy :)at least i have a clearer picture of what to expect. did you inform the nurse on duty to take out the catheter so you could get up? or do i have to inform my ob in advance for those orders?