watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150829 times)

mbeeyap

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #440 on: May 12, 2012, 06:31:34 am »
thongs! tsaka tights/leggings with animal prints  :P

sheypinkaholic

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #441 on: June 20, 2012, 04:13:48 pm »
red dress on a red stilletos with red bag, red lipstick, red nails and matching pink eyeshadow. o_O ayaw mong magred teh? haha. trying hard lang ang dating. what do u think? :D

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #442 on: June 24, 2012, 12:54:48 am »
Harem pants and Anything branded na fake.

sakurayayoi

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2012, 09:27:51 pm »
Net stockings!

ayree

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #444 on: June 28, 2012, 01:58:12 pm »
wigs
fake bags

mailm

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #445 on: July 03, 2012, 01:23:15 pm »
Fake clothing,accesories, etc.  I'd rather wear something na walang brand napakadami namang ok na local brands now.
Super short shorts
Jumper, romper
Neon colors
Heavy make up
Leather - unless siguro taga Baguio ako kasi dun lang naman lumalamig ng sobra
Leggings with short tops
See through tops with colored bras showing
Too much jewelry - gold earrings, gold necklace, gold bracelet na napakadami tapos super daming rings

sugarplum_fairy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #446 on: July 03, 2012, 01:43:59 pm »
harem pants
printed/light colored leggings

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #447 on: July 03, 2012, 02:41:01 pm »
^I was going to type the same item clothing sis lol
kahit sino pa, that harem pants is just not flattering!!
Printed leggings - costumey ang effect

I'll add heeless shoes - in my opinion si LadyGaGa lang ang okay tignan mag suot
even sa kanya, hindi cya sexy or cute. Yes, it really calls attention but I would never ever
wear such shoes.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:41:48 am by stylishmomy »

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #448 on: July 06, 2012, 08:34:37 am »
I wear leggings but yes, not the printed ones please at yung parang knitted yung dulo or may lace, parang pang tulog. And I will never wear mullet skirt ba yun, yung parang peacock look na skirt na maikli sa harap, then mahaba sa likod.

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #449 on: July 06, 2012, 11:11:32 am »
^ I agree with the mullet skirt and heel-less shoes, theyre so tacky. Celebrities and models can get away with it though but not us commoners  :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #450 on: July 06, 2012, 01:35:33 pm »
^ I agree with the mullet skirt and heel-less shoes, theyre so tacky. Celebrities and models can get away with it though but not us commoners  :)
glad to know you feel the same way about it sis, it's really tacky.
Yes headturner but Im sure its not in a good way like it will be "omg look at her shoes, ang weird!" lol


mailm

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #451 on: July 06, 2012, 02:52:25 pm »
@stylishmomy  I had to google the  mullet skirt and heel less shoes.  Obviously di ako fashion forward that's why I don't know those styles.  But yes, I wouldn't be caught wearing those as well.  For me, pang costume lang siya ;D

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #452 on: July 06, 2012, 03:48:20 pm »
hehe correct sis, okay lang pang costume lalo na ang heel less shoes, it's so ugly talaga.

hotsikikay

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #453 on: July 09, 2012, 06:30:20 pm »
super mini skirt and short shorts.. di ko carry

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #454 on: July 09, 2012, 11:18:17 pm »
Di ko lang alam sa iba, but I will not wear this Usamimi headband, lalo na yung medyo malaki. Parang pacute ang dating doesnt suit me

aizadenina

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #455 on: July 10, 2012, 10:25:21 am »
Wig probably. LOL hahaha. I dunno. I just think it's baduy on me. pero some people know how to handle it though.

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #456 on: July 10, 2012, 03:50:04 pm »
agree with the mullet skirts, ano to ballroom dancing? haha

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #457 on: July 11, 2012, 09:30:18 am »
Hanging blouse ( lake tummy di sexy eh haha)
Colored jeans
Colored  leggins  ( hinde ko talaga carry haha kahit black nga eh, i have only one black leggins
Fake branded clothes/ bag/etc.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #458 on: July 11, 2012, 11:05:19 am »
Leggings and tight or fitted shirt na maiksi.

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2012, 10:59:06 am »
printed leggings + fitted shirt na almost exposed na ang crotch.
leggings are meant to complement those tops na "alanganin" ang haba. hindi sila pants.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close