watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150875 times)

footstep

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #400 on: February 23, 2012, 02:08:42 am »
Fake bags and fake clothes kasi nakakahiya.

pumngold

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #401 on: February 23, 2012, 10:39:20 pm »
Fitflops and crocs..

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #402 on: February 23, 2012, 11:10:54 pm »
Colored contact lens - super cheap I swear
 LC bags -- I've never been attracted to LC bags, they're too plain for me kahit yung ibang may designs.
Flitflops, crocs (yung usual design), and chucks
Fake bags, fake designer clothes, anything fake

ann-ism

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #403 on: March 11, 2012, 07:48:12 pm »
Colored pants like in orange, neon green, yellow, red! Watda!
And also colored contact lens, they look cheap and weird! Big no-no for me!

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #404 on: March 12, 2012, 10:11:24 am »
Stockings na may prints like diamonds, blue, gray, green contact lensesb

MalditaNgaAko

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #405 on: March 12, 2012, 10:40:21 am »
... fishnet stockings on a normal day (though i tried wearing one nung talent week sa org. haha)
... colored (and hell, neon) panties under white pants
... colored (neon) leggings
... fake shoes and bags (okay pa yung walang tatak)

So far, wala na akong maisip. :)

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #406 on: March 14, 2012, 10:25:52 am »
I will never be caught wearing tube top,fishnet stockings,neon leggings

italiandoll

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #407 on: March 15, 2012, 11:42:59 am »
Colored leggings (with or without lace)
Leggings with short tops/blouses (that does not cover the butt area- eeww)
Clashing prints - top + bottom (sorry not a fan of prints)
Crocs and platform flipflops (sorry I find them ugly)
Bra straps/clear bra straps showing (that's what strapless bra's are for)
Piled up accessories that look cheap
Red lipstick with pink blush and blue/green eyeshadow/ too much makeup (looks really tacky)
Super short skirts/shorts
Huge chandelier earrings paired with tees+jeans+rubber shoes (hello?)
Printed bra when wearing white tops
Shoulder pads
Fake bags and jewelry (those fake Chanel earrings etc, and sometimes the name of the brand is misspelled)

zire

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #408 on: March 15, 2012, 10:56:32 pm »
leggings
sleeveless tops
high heels

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #409 on: March 21, 2012, 11:44:42 pm »
 - blouses with shoulder pads
 - leggings with shorts on top (sorry, not my style)
 - super duper high heels na hirap na maglakad lalo na sa mall (i'm not sure what they're called.. clogs? platform shoes - kasi mukhang platform talaga?  ;D)
 - very thick make up (dark eyeshadow, black lipstick or red red red lipstick or baby pink lipstick na di bagay sa kin)
 - short shorts, short skirts and "bitin" tops. I can before but not anymore. Hehe... :)
 - those undies na padded sa butt area (i don't know what they're called). i'm sure if i wear that i'd look like the mascot of that famous filipino burger chain (you know what i mean) ;) 

willworkforboots

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #410 on: March 23, 2012, 03:33:51 pm »
Edible underwear!!!

ohmygosh

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #411 on: March 25, 2012, 02:45:18 pm »
everything's the same color!

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #412 on: March 25, 2012, 06:14:30 pm »
^same...

-leggings with bitin na blouses (hello cameltoe!)

-shorts na nakalabas yung bulsa sa legs (i dont get this trend)

-super duper short dresses that looks like you forgot to wear pants (so uncomfortable lalo na pag uupo)

-pumps/super high heels on casual occasions

-animal prints (sa pang matanda for me)

willworkforboots

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #413 on: March 27, 2012, 05:00:04 pm »
Fake bags!

mommy_lani

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #414 on: March 28, 2012, 03:29:49 am »
swim suit/bikini
spaghetti strap (alone)
super duper shorty shorts
skin tone and animal print leggings hehe)
super thick make-up...i preferred powder alone

jiffy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #415 on: March 28, 2012, 10:21:06 pm »
Fur!

babbyviltas

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #416 on: April 06, 2012, 05:09:02 pm »
high heels
leggings
colored pants
anything fake
colored contacts, big lens contacts < BIG NO NO FOR ME. creepy.
too much make up
fishnet stockings


VieDeConte

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #417 on: April 10, 2012, 01:06:30 am »
pink and red combo - fashion no no!
thongs sticking out
VPL
puffed sleeves and fake layering
wearing leggings as pants
wearing a mini dress and pants.

theathoinkxzs

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #418 on: April 11, 2012, 01:48:29 pm »
Anything na fake(shoes, clothes, bags etc)
Ugg boots
Crocs
Colored contact lenses
Wig na neon color
fake nails na mukhang nakakatakot sa haba
shorts na kita yung bulsa

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #419 on: April 14, 2012, 09:01:39 am »
I will never be caught wearing..

-Leggings paired with a short top
-Leggings with short shorts (my bf even agrees!)
-Puffed sleeves
-Eew statement shirts that go.. "I'm a hottie" etc. etc...
-heavy makeup ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close