watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150887 times)

allien

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #360 on: October 13, 2011, 02:40:40 pm »
g-string, t-back and the likes....

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #361 on: October 18, 2011, 09:51:42 am »
i love wetlook leggings and comfy bedtime leggings, but never lace and denim leggings..

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #362 on: October 18, 2011, 10:04:41 am »
platform slippers ( havaianas high and the like)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #363 on: October 18, 2011, 10:12:14 am »
FAKES!

chianti

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2011, 11:27:31 am »
Ako din, no to fakes! ;D

stylista

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2011, 11:33:00 am »
plaid...i just don't like it :P

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2011, 03:44:07 pm »
rompers! hirap pag-wiwi ka na!  ???

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #367 on: October 23, 2011, 11:15:38 am »
nothing! - - - - in public, I mean.  :P




reserved sa asawa/lover/bf ang suot ko na yan. LOL

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #368 on: October 23, 2011, 11:43:37 am »
g string!
checkered prints!
animal prints (just not my character)
shoulder pads!

pomegranate

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #369 on: October 24, 2011, 07:04:22 pm »
Sabi ko dati I'll never be caught wearing leopard prints, pero recently I've developed a liking of them. I currently have them in accent pieces like loafers and scarf. It all started when I read a book by Nina Garcia, but sabi nga niya it all boils down to the quality of the print so as not to be tacky.

Definitely, as in eto na, I'll never be caught wearing python print na clothing item. I remember there was a python print harem pants in Zara, as if two "no-nos" for me is not enough. Kahit pa fitted yung pants, I cannot see anyone wearing them. It just give me the creeps.

buzzhang

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2011, 10:27:11 am »
You'll never see me wearing....

-leather jacket
-super thick, overdo make-up

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #371 on: October 29, 2011, 11:04:49 am »
i hate fakes! most especially yung mga fake bags sa ghills. LOL. well uhm, anything that doesn't suit and fits me well.  ;D

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2011, 02:59:21 pm »
^ tama leggings as pants.. annoyed din ako dun!

ravena

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #373 on: October 30, 2011, 06:15:14 pm »
high-heeled footwear..

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #374 on: November 06, 2011, 06:04:05 pm »
will never get caught wearing just bra as a top in public except for the beach.. yay, hubby will kill me!

neonprincess

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #375 on: November 17, 2011, 11:38:59 am »
Crocs and fake designers.

beady

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #376 on: November 17, 2011, 03:25:27 pm »
torn / butas na underwear or bra!

promises_bytes

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #377 on: November 17, 2011, 05:22:11 pm »
thong - di ko carry talaga, parang uncomfy for me

tennisgirl

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #378 on: November 18, 2011, 10:40:34 am »
fake bags
animal prints

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #379 on: November 28, 2011, 10:38:51 am »
super micro mini skirts as in labas na panty! grabe yun girl kahapon sa market2 huh.. lakas ng loob eh hindi naman sya sexy tingnan.. sabi lang ng mga tao.. eewwww!  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close