watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150871 times)

sassy_taurus8

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #420 on: April 14, 2012, 12:14:36 pm »
chunky Crocs and fitflops :P
jogging pants with a statement at the back
shocking colored leggings
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:02:16 pm by sassy_taurus8 »

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #421 on: April 15, 2012, 11:14:33 am »
Pek shorts. Its too cheap looking.

einahviray

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #422 on: April 16, 2012, 08:12:32 pm »
Black leather sweater and black leggings... Ang skanky tignan.  >:(

millealtera

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #423 on: April 19, 2012, 04:52:47 pm »
Leggings with short tops din - revealing much
Fake nails and nail accessories
Colored pants
Animal prints

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #424 on: April 19, 2012, 06:01:44 pm »
Tiger prints
Thong swimwear
Pek shorts. Its too cheap looking.
Lady ga**'s super high heels
Teeth braces

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #425 on: April 19, 2012, 06:32:29 pm »
sports bra worn as a regular bra (parang officemate ko)

DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #426 on: April 20, 2012, 12:28:23 pm »
^Just curious, how do you know this?  ;)

T-shirt and shorts in the water (pool or beach)

Thong swimwear
I've tried this, when I was in my early 20s. Definitely not here in the Philippines. It was a fun experience.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:43:35 pm by DV »

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #427 on: April 20, 2012, 02:29:01 pm »
^ hahaha. kasi nakikita from her blouse.. plus the wide straps, cut and heaviness of the sports bra can't be dismissed.  :o

eeekar

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #428 on: April 23, 2012, 10:31:59 pm »
Hi mga sis.
I'm not sure where to post this eh.
But what do you think about shorts and wearing tights underneath?
Is it cute or stupid (or skanky) to wear it here in the Philippines? (lalo ngayong summer)

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/eeekar/ZooeyDeschanel4.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/eeekar/black-f21-boots-black-tights-blue-american-eagle-shorts-gray-f21-t-shirt-_400.jpg

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #429 on: April 24, 2012, 12:00:35 am »
during this super hooooot days? big no!  lagkit mo tignan jan.

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #430 on: April 24, 2012, 01:30:15 pm »
^ tama, maybe sa ber months you can pull it off. pero ako that style is not for me di ako masyado fashion forward eh

eeekar

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #431 on: April 24, 2012, 04:38:29 pm »
Thanks sis.
Maybe I'll try it sa december or january na lang para carry din na mag-boots.
I just hope I won't look like a stripper. Lolz

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #432 on: April 25, 2012, 02:40:47 am »
jeggings

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #433 on: April 28, 2012, 07:39:15 am »
shorts with inner pockets sticking out~

titaganda

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #434 on: April 29, 2012, 11:30:52 pm »
anything with animal prints (especially snakeskin! ... kasi may phobia ako sa snakes, hehe)
net stockings
anything hiphop-looking
more than 3inches high heels
chandelier earrings
tight pants/leggings matched with short tops

amelia_eyeheart

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #435 on: May 09, 2012, 11:24:54 am »
mini-skirt paired with a revealing top (i would only wear mini-skirts when paired with a little conservative top that covers my torso).
jeans that bulges here and there
a necklace and bracelet all at once (just one elegant piece of an accessory is enough for me)
colourful outfit with an equally colourful make-up.

ravena

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #436 on: May 10, 2012, 11:06:55 pm »
see-thru shirts/blouse.. okay lang kung nasa labas ka ng building pero sa loob? mamatay ako sa lamig.

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #437 on: May 12, 2012, 05:31:53 am »
Neon top, neon pants. I get that its on trend pero naman ang tingkad na nga ng araw! Masakit sa mata.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #438 on: May 12, 2012, 05:41:41 am »
skimpy shorts in public

bubblepop

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #439 on: May 12, 2012, 05:46:57 am »
.,two piece polka dot bikini  ::) pwede ba to?haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close