watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 151080 times)

Bab_z

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #340 on: September 10, 2011, 02:11:00 pm »
fake designer bags
super skimpy shorts
crocs
leggings especially yung may lace sa dulo
fake na mango tops
fake kamiseta tops

GirlPowerStore

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #341 on: September 14, 2011, 12:48:27 pm »
boots and trench coat on a sunny day  ;D

blush_blush

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #342 on: September 15, 2011, 09:34:44 am »
^ooopss dami niyan dito sa Baguio hehe... Naiinitan ako ng sobra pag nakakakita ako.

kutingkulilit

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #343 on: September 15, 2011, 09:56:21 pm »
leggings paired with blouse/shirt that doesn't cover my butt/crotch area...

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2011, 06:07:34 pm »
anything mesh (mesh shirt, etc)

lablab002

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #345 on: September 18, 2011, 09:08:18 pm »
Leggings :)

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #346 on: September 18, 2011, 09:33:26 pm »
t-back underwear  ;D

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #347 on: September 20, 2011, 03:00:20 am »
ratty, hole-y, dirty underwear


patchi2012

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #348 on: September 20, 2011, 05:31:17 am »
knee high boots sa pinas,...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:41:20 pm by patchi2012 »

AlwaysFresh

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2011, 12:41:39 pm »
Knee-high suede boots with super short shorts

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #350 on: September 23, 2011, 06:23:52 pm »
^i remember my old boss who gave me my very first pair of knee high boots ..made in spain pa sya at super tibay.. pag-uwi ko dito sa pinas, i had to give it away to a friend who was leaving for korea..  :-\

oh, another thing that i will never be caught wearing.. colored contact lenses  8) lol.

mom_G

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2011, 07:37:24 pm »
^ i couldn't agree more... knee-high boots in pinas and colored contacts are big no no's for me!

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2011, 01:21:21 am »
^sobrang OA na di ba? kahit sino nalang naka-colored contact lens these days.. nakikita ko sa mall, kahit hindi naman bagay, sige lang.. hahaha!

marijay

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #353 on: October 08, 2011, 10:02:50 pm »
hmmm for me...

- angry bird tshirts or anything with angry bird
- denim jeans except denim dress hihi love dresses tho
- crocs (you guys know why)
- mango brand (for some personal reason) hihi

ano pa ba?isip pako

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #354 on: October 10, 2011, 05:24:40 am »
same here -- colored contact lenses, buti pa mag black contacts ka na lang para mukhang vampire.hehe

short shorts

blouse/skirt with lace all over

 :D


rics

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2011, 11:43:45 pm »
knee high boots on hot humid weather, kahit saan pang parte ng mundo.

speaking of which, saw a pinay girl yesterday wearing high heeled black knee high boots, and it was a sweltering 35+deg. ok na rin siguro if she was clubbing, pero we were in a field picking apples. kala nya yata she looked uber cool when people were looking her way, pero parang t@ng@ lang siya actually. too trying hard. but deadma si ate - walang basagan ng trip ang drama nya.  ;D

also, i dont want to be caught wearing the outfits of chuvaness. i dont dig her fashion.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #356 on: October 12, 2011, 12:11:44 am »
t-back underwear  ;D

Same! A pair of thong underwear. :D

goopycloud

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #357 on: October 12, 2011, 01:09:13 am »
backless or sexy top habang namamalengke

leggings na mesh under a short skirt or dress unless costume sha

my hair dyed in blonde

candi

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #358 on: October 12, 2011, 01:16:20 am »
Jogging pants
Crocs too  ;D
Rubber shoes
High-heeled shoes
Colored contact lens too ;D
Gold jewelries

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #359 on: October 12, 2011, 05:46:33 am »
something that i will never be caught toting: banana taipei bag or the ones they sell in SM that look like THIS!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close