watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150947 times)

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #320 on: July 26, 2011, 08:00:01 am »

Leggings worn as pants. (yung sinabi nung ibang sis na sinusuot w/ short tops) Kahit super-perky ang butt, it's really not a good look. Too mahalay for a manang like me.  :P


vangie88

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2011, 01:17:58 pm »
^ same here sis, hindi ko talaga gusto, no matter who's wearing it or how she wears it, basta kita yung butt while wearing leggings, as in bakat na bakat yung shape hindi talaga maganda tignan  :P

DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2011, 09:03:48 pm »
shorts na lampas sa hem yung pocket

pomegranate

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2011, 09:26:12 pm »
^ haha guilty as charged, meron ako nito, faded jean shorts then pockets of white eyelet fabric

chefytine

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #324 on: July 27, 2011, 02:39:38 am »
super shortshorts [textspeak!] super iksi [textspeak!] tipong sasabihin saken na " excuse me miss, u forgot to wear your shorts?" haha

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #325 on: July 27, 2011, 02:21:18 pm »
super short shorts and commuting..  ;D

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2011, 07:23:11 pm »
Leggings partnered with a short top.
Very short shorts

Leggings worn as pants. (yung sinabi nung ibang sis na sinusuot w/ short tops) Kahit super-perky ang butt, it's really not a good look. Too mahalay for a manang like me.  :P



me too. leggings-short top combo is a big no-no. feeling ko siguro nun, naked nako. :) also, neon-colored tights/jeans. di ko talaga kaya.

blogberry

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #327 on: July 31, 2011, 01:44:08 pm »
acid washed jeans/shorts/micr mini skirt

angel che

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #328 on: July 31, 2011, 10:21:07 pm »
mga leopard prints and stuff, hehe, d ko [textspeak!] style :)

pinkikay

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #329 on: August 02, 2011, 11:31:45 am »
*** super short shorts --- na parang bikini na
*** gladiator shoes
*** red lipstick
*** loose tshirts
*** ultra- PRINTED/ ultra- RUFFLED / ultra PLEATED tops.


aplonie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #330 on: August 03, 2011, 06:33:38 pm »
wedges shoes
uber fitted tops or tube perhaps
uber shorts shorts (the type na almost kita na yung behind)
leggings paired with hanging shirt or blouse


yellowkitten

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #331 on: August 03, 2011, 08:56:02 pm »
ANYTHING hot pink or orange. actually, any neon color.
jeans that are not white, blue or black.
clean-looking chucks. I can't stand them. (I remember one time I saw this cute guy wearing chucks and they seemed new and I thought, now all he needs is to step on them a couple of times and then his outfit's perfect)
A non-leather backpack. (I'm sorry, but kindergarten has been over 15 years ago)
Anything bedazzled.
Thongs. Seriously, those things are so uncomfortable. At least for me, they are.
Heels that are higher than 4.5 inches. Cramps, anyone?
Real fur.
...And the list goes on. ;-)

spc

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #332 on: August 06, 2011, 12:34:59 pm »
what's wrong with wedges? hehe

animal prints, leggings na may design na parang jeans, fake bags, the ones that bianca gonzales wears on this show with boy abunda..forgot wha it's called...pantsuit ba yun? yun blouse direcho pants...hahaha!yun parang rompers pero pants...ewan basta yun!

il mare

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2011, 12:37:41 pm »
jaipur pants

xtin1226

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #334 on: August 13, 2011, 07:25:22 pm »
sneakers or rubber shoes --pang p.e lang sila for me  :D

aplonie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2011, 04:14:38 pm »
super red lipstick :)

mango

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #336 on: August 15, 2011, 07:41:35 am »
super shorts tapos mag jeep hehe

AILM

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #337 on: August 15, 2011, 04:15:11 pm »
Pink Undies.haha

vainjane

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #338 on: August 18, 2011, 04:12:30 am »
circle lenses

onlinecaboodle

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #339 on: August 27, 2011, 06:02:04 pm »
Floral Printed Shirt ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close