watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150863 times)

DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2010, 05:15:37 pm »
--too many designer brands in one outfit (accessories included); one piece is enough

--brand logos (I prefer clothes and accessories with inconspicuous labels, better if no logos at all)

sardonyx

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #221 on: September 22, 2010, 05:26:46 pm »
brand name/logo proudly displayed on shirt. 

roseydosey

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #222 on: September 22, 2010, 06:56:51 pm »
UGG BOOTS in the philippines. Where's the snow?

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2010, 09:19:12 am »
tight shorts and jeans that shows the "prominent part", if this would be the case that i might buy something like this, I would put the longest shirt or blouse to camouflage the part.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:26:46 pm by pinkk »

lilmissprettydiva

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2010, 06:26:06 pm »
super HIGH HEELS na very impractical to wear even in the office. I like shoes pero most of my heels around 2in lang

wouldn't be caught wearing red or orange shirts or pants

won't wear animal prints

super and very short short skirts and shorts... para kasi pokpok tingnan kahit pa knockout sa ganda ang legs :P

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2010, 01:20:47 pm »
 baggy pants and high heeled shoes>physically inappropriate for me.

tasha26

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2010, 06:04:42 pm »
green top, brown pants. hahahah.

queenbumblebee

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2010, 09:32:18 pm »
Animal-print anything (I don't think I can pull this off :|)
Leather/liquid leggings (will make my legs look like chorizo)

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #228 on: October 20, 2010, 08:31:35 am »
all croc items

longchamp_unlimited

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #229 on: October 20, 2010, 12:11:53 pm »
havaianas worn off the beach. peace!

spoiledbrattinella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2010, 08:47:14 pm »
in manila, you will never catch me wearing boots. ang init kaya!

tinapay

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2010, 09:43:37 am »
leggings - i feel this will make my legs look thinner. but i do wear skinny jeans, not so tight though.

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2010, 01:46:23 pm »
Uh, CROCS?!?! I think they're unsightly. Siguro kung nasa garden ka diba and may-i-hukay ka ng lupa at halaman... :P

I tried wearing boots, I really did, just to give it a chance, pero I felt so silly! Na-mention na yung temp issue, ang ineeeet diba? Kahit sa mall pa yan, kahit naka-car ka paglabas, mainit pa din sa isip ko. hehe

You wouldn't catch me wearing something tight-skimpy-short. Mamatay na'ko sa light layers ko pero never ang G.R.O. get-up. Kasi di naman bagay pati. Chos!! XD
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:50:57 pm by blatherina »

tennisgirl

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2010, 02:06:51 pm »
lahat ng sinusuot at accessories ng frenemy ko...mahilig kasi yun sa mga fake. fake na bags (polo sport, louie vuitton, and lacoste) and fake clothes (jackets and shirts).

Alyandra

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2010, 02:16:39 pm »
Ayoko rin ng fake. Kahit sabihin na class a pa. Okay lang sa akin kahit department store brand basta huwag lang fake.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #235 on: November 18, 2010, 06:03:30 am »
UGG BOOTS in the philippines. Where's the snow?

Mahirap nga suot ugg boots sa snow coz the insides does get soaking wet.

DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #236 on: November 18, 2010, 06:44:52 pm »
...scarves, pashminas, and the like, kahit pa sa pinakamalamig na araw sa Pilipinas.

Marquita

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #237 on: November 19, 2010, 01:13:54 am »
wala naman ako prob sa style kahit ano lang na bagay.

but i wont wear:

1. two pc. bikini on a bloated feeling day

2. body fit clothes with pants that makes my bilbil bulge. seriously i have issues having my fat being seen i mean i know its distracting not only for my confidence but also for other people's eyes.

3. clothes that obviously came from tyangge id rather go ukay and find fab pcs that cost way less than tyangge clothes-with styles that can be seen all over the place. and that also includes fake LVs and chanels and whatnot

4. and [textspeak!] big bow head bands, grape like slippers parang bonjing yung ibang nakikkita ko mag ganito-just doesnt work hunny

FickleMinded

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #238 on: November 19, 2010, 06:18:21 am »
green tops and brown pants/slacks

Mukha akong puno, :D

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #239 on: November 20, 2010, 11:08:39 am »
boots din! yung mga hanggang knees or shin.

i have a lot of shoes, various types pero wala talaga akong boots since ilang talaga ako magsuot dito sa pilipinas. booties pwede pa! =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close