watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150718 times)

~ ka [3] na ~

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2010, 01:59:59 pm »
crocs and fake items. =)

cinnamode

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2010, 08:54:22 pm »
crocs and fake items. =)

Oh my god, crocs! My boyfriend had a phase where he wore that during our dates. Let's just say, that didn't last long. LOL

~ ka [3] na ~

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2010, 09:26:28 pm »
^ewan ko sis di ko talaga ma aappreciate crocs eh. =(

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2010, 04:31:04 am »
slorish clothes.. as in slutty + whorish clothes

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2010, 10:51:01 pm »
^ Uy cool term, sis :)

I agree. I really dislike the whole short shorts plus hooker heels combo. Same goes for micro mini jean shorts with hooker heels. I think it's all about balance. Even if you love your body and wanna show it off, leave a bit to the imagination! :D

prille

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2010, 11:09:17 pm »
- gladiators
- skirt na may leggings sa loob
- long skirts

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2010, 11:18:09 pm »
^^true, and btw showing some cleavage and some legs doesnt automatically equate to slorish..
everything must be considered, the color, fabric, cut, style, etc and the outcome must be tried on first by wearing it kung bagay ba sa iyo o hindi..

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2010, 11:25:22 pm »
^ I'm just thinking too much of everything is not kosher. I'm not a big fan of showing cleavage, legs, posterior all in one sitting, no matter how skinny they are.

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2010, 05:36:53 am »
^SO TRUE GIRL! not because one is skinny/sexy doesnt mean she can do it.. binabagay-bagayan diN yan e,

like for me, madaming hindi bagay sa akin such as clothes that reveal too much..and tanggap kong di bagay sa akin mga un so I WONT BE CAUGHT DEAD WEARING THOSE STYLES THAT DOESNT SUIT ME

hindi lahat ng nakita kong maganda sa iba or kaya kong bilihin e bagay sa 'kin!

lovemeagain30

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2010, 05:44:20 am »
checked blouse. yung katulad sa cowboy attire. kakahiya kaya.

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2010, 07:49:28 am »
knock-offs
drop-crotch pants

AprilSmith

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2010, 07:28:09 pm »
- White shoes (except rubber shoes or sneakers, of course)
- Chunky, multi-strapped gladiator shoes
- Miniskirt paired with leggings underneath
- Leggings with lace at the ends

Nuthella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2010, 06:36:19 pm »
leggings na may weird na butas/holes or whatever you call them.
fake havaianas
neon clothes
eyeliner
skull-designed jacket,shirt, whatever.

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2010, 10:05:43 pm »
Boots in the middle of hot a** summers here in NYC. I don't care how short your shorts are or how teeny tiny your tank top is. Wearing boots with that combo in 90 degree + 90% humidity weather just makes you INSANE.

Trempot

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2010, 11:40:33 pm »
gladiator footwear. no. way.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2010, 05:55:41 pm »
leggins with exposed camel toes

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2010, 08:20:20 pm »
fake stuff- ok lang kahit wala ng brand basta wag na imitation  :-\
neon colored anything except for nail polish :D
camouflage prints
overly glittery clothes
extremely short shorts
ruffles
shoulder pads

betsyness

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2010, 03:11:52 pm »
dickies stuff

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2010, 10:46:26 pm »
statement tees.forget it!

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2010, 01:17:29 pm »
- fake stuff. Although I've worn fake Rolex haha!
- gladiator sandals. If I were 6 feet tall, baka pwede pa.
- Crocs. The chunky ones. I've seen flats na mejo ok naman.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close