watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150798 times)

NyLyM_nAyR

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2010, 04:18:01 pm »
denim jacket+ denim jeans ;D
para kang goons sa pinoy movies nun..hehe..
ako colored skinny jeans, mini skirts (i have thin/skinny legs kase)

adamkiewicz

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2010, 06:30:10 am »
blair bands.
neon-colored pieces

happynes

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2010, 03:11:53 pm »
daster

black lipstick


illenram08

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2010, 04:08:49 pm »
- Neon Shirts and pants :p

adamkiewicz

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2010, 09:57:48 pm »
lemme add::::

ill-fitting shorts and pants!

*cringes big time!*

javazcript

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2010, 02:15:01 am »
skinny jeans
leggings fashon statement

hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2010, 07:49:19 pm »
black lipstick
leggings with minis
fake designer's clothes/things..

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2010, 09:16:51 pm »
I have no problem wearing animal print (I have 2 dresses in animal prints) but I wouldn't be caught wearing a super sexy outfit: combination of sleeveless top or top with low neckline,mini-skirt, and stiletto.

with knee-length boots,I can wear them (my never dying short-sleeved t-shirt dress and leggings combo), BUT not the black leather kind.also, I don't wear boots with long sleeved tops or tops paired with a jacket or cardigan.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 11:11:23 pm by Bubblin' »

vangie88

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2010, 09:59:32 pm »
p*ke shorts
tutu skirt
neon shirts/pants

happycamper

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2010, 04:57:38 pm »
-monotonous outfit (same color from head to foot)
-colored pants (green, pink, yellow and etc)
-super short shorts
-dark colored lipstick
-bleached blonde hair
-Leggings with lace and lace leggings
-Plunging neckline
-Backless top
-Ripped pants

godlygirl

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2010, 09:53:19 am »
vest na baduy...

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2010, 12:28:30 pm »
fake designer stuff
too tight clothing
leggings na may lace sa ulo
leggings na may butas
sleeveless tops without any sort of coverup
micro minis
daisy dukes

malinkelly

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2010, 03:12:50 pm »
*red lipsticks (unless kailangan talaga)
*fake designer's clothes,shoes and bags.
*floral covered clothes
*ternong kulay ng outfit......

angel che

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2010, 04:04:22 pm »
fake designer stuff
leopard or tiger prints (not really into those stuff)
neon colors
same color din from head to toe

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2010, 10:27:31 am »

 Because of hot summer,I will never wear boots.Thick clothes,tight shoes . Very loud colors ,Fake  designer bags.

Smichi

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2010, 03:50:47 am »
fur
fake stuff
lucite heels
shutter shades
hooker clothes
everything else i'm pretty much okay with... it'd be boring as hell if everybody walking around dressed alike in the same type of clothes over and over. =)

sydxoxo

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2010, 10:55:03 pm »
FAKE stuff! i'd rather buy local and unbranded ones. social climbers are so out!

satumom

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2010, 10:46:25 am »
- denim paired with rubber shoes (feeling ko boyish ang dating ko if ganito)
- neon clothes
- jumpers

cinnamode

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2010, 10:06:25 pm »
Flip flops. I'm sorry, but they just look so dirty and too dressed down for me.

amji

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2010, 03:09:44 am »
fake stuff. period.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close