watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150605 times)

annemarie28

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2009, 10:08:10 pm »
anything fake/immitation..no!no! :P

changmai

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2009, 05:04:00 pm »
gladiator shoes

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2009, 06:20:22 pm »
crocs
louis vuitton

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2009, 09:56:30 pm »
kagaya ng mga naunang posts, dinagdagan ko na din:
--shutter shades
--undergarments w/ paddings din, esp yung parang butt
--boots (siguro kapag nasa abroad ako, ok lang)
--stockings na may design (d ko maalala exact term)
--miniskirt over leggings  (Id rather show my legs)
--harem pants
--ninoy/cory shirts
--crocs  (feeling ko platypus paa ko)
--manang skirts
--fitted tube top
--neon
--sneakers with heels
--sleeveless with miniskirt.  Ang rule ko kasi kapag maiksi na yung suot ko sa bottom, dapat mejo covered yung upper half.  Or vice versa.
--knee-length gladiator shoes.  Parang amasona.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:59:34 pm by Juricks »

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 10:26:52 pm »
eto pa, yung mga statement shirts na pertaining to sex na nakalagay "i only have sex on days that starts with the letter.." hahaha. sooo disgusting. tapos matching macho pa yung suot then tight- fitting pa hahaha!!!! :D

heels sa mabatong lugar

ok lang all- black and all- white na outfit wag lang all green, pink, yellow, blue. :D

gladiators na hanggang below the knee ang taas. yak.

yung malalaking caps na may paisley panyo na ginawang bandanna under the cap.

honeydoll

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2009, 12:44:05 pm »
- animal prints
- black bra on a white top
- navy blue top black bottom or vice versa
- fake stuffs with the name all over it... I agree with others... I'd rather wear unbranded ones...
- statement tees... especially those that are offending...
- as pambahay I will wear tees with location/places prints... but i wont wear it going out....
- all matching outfits from the clothes to accesories... it's just too much... especially bright colors like hot pink...
- sweat pants/jogging pants unless you are working out...

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2009, 09:45:51 pm »
anything with Barney

chichay05

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2009, 01:29:04 am »
Sabi nila, never say never, but I usually can't stand:

- overly printed/ super shredded leggings/tights
- crocs (although some guys can pull off the look with the right pants...sometimes  :-\ )

happynes

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2009, 12:33:24 am »
fake bags & jewelries

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2009, 10:29:29 am »
isang color lang from head to toe
fake shirts, jeans and hehe...

kisheys

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2009, 04:08:55 pm »
colored skinny jeans
harem pants

nadialicious16

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2009, 12:07:34 pm »
i will never be caught wearing FISHNETS !!!

lyrahs

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2009, 06:00:41 am »
harem pants - di ko ma-gets bat nauso to
animal prints - ayaw ko lang talaga
micro mini skirts, tulip skirts (?) - masyado ng malaki ang hita at balakang ko
p*kp*k shorts - same as above, isama na ang cellulite
boots at scarf, tights under a skirt (kung asa pinas ako) - ang init nyan!
butt pads - so unnatural (sabagay di ko naman na din kelangan kasi malaki din butt ko ;D)
backless tops lalo kung mall lang naman ang punta
heavy makeup - asan ang pictorial? ;D

anneG

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2009, 10:56:00 am »
fake signature bag :D

dyan_sk8

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2009, 11:59:18 am »
high heels
tube

LaLiza

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2009, 11:33:24 pm »
thigh-high boots. my gams are too short.

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2009, 08:19:05 am »
marami akong ayaw isuot because i feel like they dont work for me. yung iba okay sa ibang tao, but not on me.

- headbands with the giant flower/ribbon or exaggerated details
- too short outfits, whether skirts, shorts or dresses
- gladiator shoes, especially those that reach the knees
- boots (not in manila, not even when it rains)
- colored skinny jeans
- masyadong pa-sexy outfits like tank top/tube with short shorts and heels (mukhang pussycat doll wannabe)
- neon makeup
- black nail polish
- shutter shades
- shoulder pads

cute_1022

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2009, 08:21:43 am »
very loose hip-hop pants.... ::)

fat_ant

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2009, 10:23:52 pm »
printed top and bottom
micro mini skirt
super short shorts
see through tops with coloured undergarments


ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2009, 08:18:14 pm »
colored skinny jeans.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close