watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150492 times)

fxy111

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2009, 02:47:50 pm »
fakes/replicas
horizontal striped leggings/tights
shutter shades
ditto on the colored skinny jeans kasi feeling ko naman di ko carry
socks with slippers
uggs/wellies especially sa pinas but i've seen people wear this in powerplant with shorts! defeats the purpose really
animal prints na hindi natural yung color ex. leopard print na blue

yun palang for now.. ;)

iloveshopping

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2009, 03:48:55 pm »
replicas.
crocs.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26:55 pm »
animal printed clothes
colored skinny jeans
crocs
leggings
shutter shades
tube top
stilleto

zazhimi

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2009, 08:27:59 pm »
low waist, baggy pants...

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2009, 02:19:08 am »
the original style of crocs- sorry, kadiri talaga
shutter shades
engagement rings like the ones jada pinkett smith, VB, beyonce wear. nakakadiri na eh. mukhang peke.
hot pants
super high heels- baka mamatay ako
monochromatic anything, especially purple. baka mapagkamalan akong anak ng lady in purple na laging sumasakay sa lrt 1.
animal print all over- ipapapatay ako ng PETA
skin tight, metallic tops and jeans. intergalactic... inter-galac-tic...

;D


bec_succubus

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2009, 01:08:08 pm »
Neon leggings or printed legggings
Mom jeans
Plexiglass hooker shoes..(sorry for the term)


friedfish

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2009, 10:37:53 pm »
micro mini shorts/skirts bec. i have big fat legs/thighs


chikka101

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2009, 11:48:28 pm »
-jogging pants with writings on the butt!! Like the infamous fake juicy couture sweats!

- bubble anything, skirts dresses etc.

- long skirts and pusod so old fashion

- mom and me dresses, im not a mom yet and some might find this cute but i just think its tacky! Parang you want your kid to be like you or vice versa.

- big plastic earings 


bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2009, 01:08:54 pm »
stilletos- except when really needed
mini skirts- parang ang hirap umupo pag ganito suot mo, very uncomfy tignan yung mga nagsusuot, hila sila ng hila ng skirts nila hehe
yung dress na maraming kulay, parang ewww
tube top- i only use tubes as my inner top.
flower printed tops and dresses esp yung sobrang bright ang colors,  ang sakit sa mata eh.
dye designed clothes- hindi ko lam kung yun tawag dun pero di ko din type, mukhang pang gusgusin hehe.
super revealing outfits- wala kasi akong irereveal
.rofl.

suPer girL

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 01:14:52 pm »
-jogging pants with writings on the butt!! Like the infamous fake juicy couture sweats!
 

lol or yung may print na sexy/hot sa likod. it looks weird. :-\

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 03:37:03 pm »
harem pants mukang genie  :P

Pretty_ava

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2009, 06:17:47 am »
crocs
neon colors na damit

trustingsoul

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2009, 09:37:00 pm »
micro mini shorts/skirts bec. i have big fat legs/thighs
same here...hehe

animal printed clothes too.
Neon colored pants

hippiechick

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2009, 12:03:26 am »
Those annoying tees with crass words or drawings, e.g. "Porn Star", "Sex Instructor". I CANNOT stand those tshirts! Honestly, I don't know why some people find it funny or amusing. Ridiculously tasteless.

Shoes with glass heels. I'm not into the whole hooker chic look.

Cycling shorts. Haha.

A top 3 sizes too small with all the body bulges mushrooming out. Eep!

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2009, 02:32:19 pm »
clothes with animal prints (leopard, giraffe, zebra, cheetah, etc.  ;D ) - but if shoes ok lang.....

cropped sweaters, cardigans, jackets.....

you are spot-on sis twisted pop! i don't like cropped outerwear either and anything with animal prints. i don't get boleros too...

vangie88

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2009, 09:32:26 pm »
- harlem pants
- leggings with holes in it (lindsay/madonna look)
- anything with fur (jacket, coat, etc)... tropical country tayo...hellur! lol! :D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:18:33 pm by vangie88 »

Smichi

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2009, 02:47:39 pm »
* crocs (the santa cruz line is okay though)
* lucite heels (yup, the hooker shoes)
* leggings with slits and holes
* platform flip-flops
* certain kinds of boots -suede, slouchy boho boots are fine and so are doc Martens (i'm a 90's grunge baby...haha) just not the thick leather ones or uggs...thermal boots
* super high heels with super short shorts/skirts/dresses (unless you're wearing tights with the dress)
* neon pink lipstick
* super long nails
* those sneakers with heels
* denim capri pants (or just capris in general nalang)
* denim jackets
etc..

twisted_pop

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2009, 10:35:12 pm »
you are spot-on sis twisted pop! i don't like cropped outerwear either and anything with animal prints. i don't get boleros too...
there's just something about the cropped clothing, i just can't figure it out .....no offense to those who love wearing them..... ;)

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2009, 10:38:59 pm »
wearing red lipstick :D

simplemind

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2009, 11:12:27 pm »
spaghetti strap
super high heels with a very tight mini dress
denim jackets
crocs
super kapal ng make up

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close