watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150582 times)

jo_i

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2009, 11:13:46 am »
- colored skinnies
- shutter shades
- printed leggings
- printed stockings

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 11:11:04 pm »
Anything that's animal-printed.
Shutter shades

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2009, 07:09:31 pm »
printed stockings
crocs

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2009, 08:17:11 am »
colored skinny jeans
crocs
fake designer stuff with labels all over

simplemind

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2009, 09:22:05 am »
fake designer bag

autumn_lal

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2009, 10:08:43 am »
Neon colored clothes

pinkposhie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2009, 03:27:59 pm »
Colored skinny jeans. (This looks cute with my 2-year-old niece. Not for me.)
Super red lipstick. (I love natural/simple look)
Baggy pants. (Totally!)
Fake stuffs. (I rather wear not branded goods than fake ones.)

jhez

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2009, 05:41:00 am »
^fake bags, pouches etc. hays, TH talaga pag nakakakita ako. maloloka ako sa dami nila....

colored skinny/skinny (di bagay sakin)
espasol make up / super pink blush / kalat na mascara

Gertrude

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2009, 06:04:01 am »
anything fake

empress

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2009, 12:51:04 pm »
crocs (orig design)
fake designer items
fitted bottoms with VPLs

sassy wifey

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2009, 05:02:15 pm »


fake "designer" stuff
harem pants & dhotis
tube tops without cover-up
shutter shades
super high wedge shoes (they look so tacky)
animal-print clothes
bubble dress/skirt
cropped jackets and bolero (dahil di bagay sa akin. hehe)
colored skinnies
anything too matchy-matchy: pink headband with pink shirt, pink bag, pink shoes
colored bra under white tops (super duper tacky!)

hershey

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2009, 05:12:01 pm »
colored skinny jeans
tights/ leggings/ colored stockings
red / black nail polish
big earings

sassy_taurus8

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 08:35:02 am »
shutter shades
knee length gladiator shoes, sorry pero eeeww talaga! sandals sure! anytime.
colored skinnies
harem pants
animal print clothing
fake bags, shoes, tops, jeans and etc.
glass heeled or plastic transparent looking high-heeled shoes/stilettos

LaLiza

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2009, 12:21:36 pm »
shutter shades
harem pants
fake bags/shoes/clothes

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2009, 03:43:15 am »
>> spaghetti strap
>> tube top
>> super shorts shorts
>> super mini skirts
>> flaunting neckline blouse
>> knee high boots (unless I am in cowboy theme party)


>> most specially and importantly a chipped pedicure

imnuttz

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2009, 03:59:29 am »
colored bra under white blouses/tops
anything fake din, mabuti na yung local brands

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2009, 02:19:54 am »
Colored stockings under a mini skirt
Ruffled skirts
Leggings (kahit black or brown)
leather jacket
vests over shirts
boots (except plueys, mabaha naman dito)
Fake branded bags

ang mga pinaka pet peeves ko:

fake lacoste shirts at dresses (utang na loob, walang class a na lacoste. it's either original or fake!)
fake crocs (puhleese...give me a break on this one. :P)

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2009, 02:34:06 am »
fake branded bags din
fake havs, crocs, lacoste shirt
black belt with studs
harem pants din
leather shoes na malaki at mataba ang mukha/harap


Karrie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2009, 08:14:21 am »
White pants or light colored pants will never look good on me.  Some people though can really carry this well...i would be a disaster.

iamglenni

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2009, 10:16:58 am »
cheap quality swimwear
ugly ang dirty shoes/sandals
crocs (di ko talaga trip ewan ko ba)
strong perfume (pang oldies ang scent)



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close