watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150713 times)

girlashbaby

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 11:30:47 pm »
i don't know what they call it pero yung shades na parang blinds..anong sense?!?! :D

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 12:20:16 am »
^I think it's called shutter shades. :)

Me naman, I won't be caught dead wearing a black bra (or any other bold colors for that matter) under a white top.  Unless of course, I'm at the beach with my swimsuit underneath.  Coz I just don't get this get-up!  ???  I mean, is it intentional to let the bra show or that some girls are just clueless about nude colored undergarments?? ??? 

ms. gold digger

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 01:26:03 am »
walang halong panlilibak, hindi lang talaga bagay sakin :)

tube tops,
undergarments w/ paddings (yes, pati yung undies na may built-in butt)
balloon skirts, balloon dresses,
shutter shades,
glads,
cigarette heels,
acid wash clothes,
boots

twisted_pop

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 03:19:22 am »
clothes with animal prints (leopard, giraffe, zebra, cheetah, etc.  ;D ) - but if shoes ok lang.....

cropped sweaters, cardigans, jackets.....

angel che

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 07:39:23 pm »
same taio sis twisted_pop, mga clothes na parang mga stripes ng tiger ganun :D


qt_chick17

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 01:59:31 am »
designed stockings/leggings

WinterBerry

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 08:29:10 am »
ruffled blouses/dress- hindi ko kasi carry  :)

cherubimkisses

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 10:34:11 am »
shutter shades - NO NO NO!
pleated skirt - it makes your thighs look bigger
elephant pants
denim jacket

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 11:45:05 am »
To add:
Spandex! nyahaha
Animal print
Stockings na hindi ka-match ng skin tone mo unless black yung susuotin.

pink_candy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 12:03:50 pm »
stockings na butas butas mukhang ketongin hitsura... basta I find it too tacky. I've seen someone wearing it.. hindi sya fashionista, fashion disaster sya sa mall

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 12:15:06 pm »
shutter shades
animal print
colored skinny jeans
skimpy shorts and skirts
spaghetti strapped blouse
gladiator sandals

suPer girL

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 05:01:03 pm »
stockings na butas butas mukhang ketongin hitsura... basta I find it too tacky. I've seen someone wearing it.. hindi sya fashionista, fashion disaster sya sa mall

yuck let me add this to my list too. may nakita na din ako dati na nakaganito, hindi maganda tingnan kahit ang ganda nung girl na nagsuot. :-\ it doesn't look expensive.

simplylani

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2009, 11:58:13 am »
skinny jeans (as the name implies they are for skinny people and i'm pear-shaped)

leggings

stilletos (masakit sa paa)

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 12:18:59 pm »
stilletos..."har har"

ouchy...

animal printed clothes..

as in "duh" ::) ::)

mondimonds

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 03:14:42 pm »
colored skinnies
gladiator sandals
skirts na layer layer (parang cake)

eto, i will never be caught NOT wearing a bra.  Di ko carry ma mag-braless in public. 

Tickeled-Pink

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 08:41:37 pm »
harem pants.. no NO way talaga. Feeling ko si Princess Jasmin lang ang kaya mag suot ng ganun and not look ridiculous

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2009, 09:02:20 pm »
^same here. di ko nga ma-gets baket nauso yun eh

- leggings sabay matching tank top
- open toe shoes/sandals pag di pa ko nakakapagpa-pedicure
- shoes, belt, and bag all in one color
- the "emo" look. mukhang dirty tsaka may binabagayan kase yun

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 12:41:41 pm »
skinny jeans
blouses that are too plunging
shutter shades
leopard print leggings
crocs

dense27

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 01:50:54 pm »
all along i thought ang mean ko na to people who wear colored skinny jeans,i just don't get it im sorry...well yeah,i'll never be caught wearing colored skinny jeans, combo of stripes and checkered, black and brown..that's it for now  ;)

blush_blush

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 02:01:17 pm »
colored skinny jeans
crocs
tube top
printed leggings


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close