watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150555 times)

suPer girL

  • Guest
I will never be caught wearing..
« on: July 20, 2009, 04:52:07 pm »
Let me start..

1) na puro pink ang outfit from head to toe
2) flaunting a fake lv/chanel/and the likes bag - i'd rather use a brandless bag than use a fake one
3) bakya - nung highschool ako i bought one in bayo, ang sakit sa paa
4) tight leather pants on an ordinary day - unless pupunta kong costume party

yan muna for now. post away sisses. ;)

silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 05:34:28 pm »
 Sa akin:
   
  Yung mga nauuso ngayon na super tight na
     leggings na faded maong ang design..
  Colored skinny jeans
  Blouses with a very low neckline (wala kasi ako
      papakita e!!)
   And also Fake bags
   

suPer girL

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:38:41 pm »
^let me add colored skinny jeans to my list too. lol

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 05:40:39 pm »
gladiators

MADAPACKER

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 06:25:16 pm »
spaghetti straps. hehe

Bella**

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 09:21:48 pm »
High knee boots

cherry*coke

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 09:28:17 pm »
gladiator sandals--i have short legs...so magmumukha lang akong dwarf

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 09:28:55 pm »
sleeveless
miniskirts
boots
leggings

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 10:03:28 pm »
white bra with white top

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 10:08:55 pm »
Sleeveless shirts or dresses
Boots
Colored skinny jeans
Black bra on white shirt
Gladiator sandals
Bikini

melvel

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 11:04:25 pm »
Harem pants.  So unflattering.  I don't get this trend, honestly.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 11:32:46 pm »
 :) ^same here -- harem pants and those dhotis (low-crotch loose pants)

Halloween color combination (orange and black)
Tiger prints 

prisma

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 12:14:59 am »
skinny jeans, spaghetti strapped top, super short skirt or pants

platinum

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 12:15:32 am »
harem pants

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 12:54:20 am »
a big, blonde, curly WIG  :D

pink_candy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 12:30:44 pm »
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these:

boots - eh hello wala naman winter dito
leopard print dress
harem pants
super skinny/skimpy shorts (except if you're on a beach)
colored skinny jeans (baduy for me)
fake bags (kahit original bags ng LV di ko type yung design)
yung mga nabibili sa divi na leggings na may designs (i.e. like faded pants, color combinations) 

eggtarts

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 08:42:54 pm »
...anything that doesn't suit/fit me well! i'd rather be caught in nice-fitting pambahay than trendy clothes that obviously don't fit well or mukhang trying hard. :)

wildbite

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 09:58:10 pm »
clothes that don't make me feel comfortable and confident. It may look good on others but it doesn't necessarily mean it'll look good on me!

silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 10:21:55 pm »
Hirit ko lang:

   using a red lipstick
   mini skirts
   stilletos

shasta

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 10:56:12 pm »
Hot pants
Underwear as outerwear
Harem pants
Colored skinny jeans

I just don't have the body type to wear those. :p

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close