We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Another flight on hubby's carrier naman, HKGMNL Lang and I was the only "civilian" in mabuhay class. The other 6 people were all pilots. When the plane dropped, my stomach was in my throat at napa-"ay" ako. Good thing my voice was so faint, no one noticed. My hubby looked up from his paper, then deadma. Haha.
^ako din, whenever I ask hubby if he feels scared, same answer. No, why? If its your time to go, that's it. Nonchalant. Haha. I became anxious of flying when I became a mom Lang. To think I've been flying my whole life. How ironic kasi my dad's a helicopter pilot. My hubby used to be an instructor pilot & did aerobatics before flying commercially. Tapos in the airline biz din ako. All my uncles are in the airforce, hence my username. Flying is in my blood kaso I hate turbulence now. I squirm in my seat to shake the tension off when I feel the plane vibrating haha