We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis may Yaz ba sa pinas? Actually I'm taking it now but I'm going to Phil. and my Ob here (Abroad) said keep taking Yaz to stop my pimples But I dunno if Yaz is available there?
advisable din ba ang birth control pills sa pagregulate ng moods?thanks
same prob tayo sis...although i experience the same delay in period with Trust pills naman.katatapos ko kasi ng isang pack the other day and yet di ako dinatnan...di naman ako nagkakamaling uminom daily...why kaya?please help!
^ I'm taking Yaz pero nagkapimples ako e. Not sure kung dahil dun kasi baka stressed lang din ako. My OB first prescribed Althea kaso nakakataba sobra.