We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
When I was in US, may mga ads from lawyers that if you experienced some bad side effects from yaz they can assist you but andami nagcocomplain. I just dunno if sa ads lang talaga yun or if it is true. Some kasi nagkaheart disease e.
For those taking Yaz, may feeling ba kayo na parang laging busog? I'm not sure if this is the effect of Yaz or Metformin that I am taking for my PCOS too. Thanks!
waahh. naguguluhan ako.. natry ko na diane mga 2-3months hindi naman nag clear skin ko, pero hindi kaya masyado lang ako ngmamadali... mga naka three box ako, edi ba for 2 weeks use lang ata yun... gusto ko tuloy try yaz, pero mga kaibigan ko makikinis na diane35 gamitano mga sis? masyado ba ako nagmamadali sa results?