We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Weird nung sa akin... during my first preg, todo lamon ako, mapa salty pa yan wala ako paki so I gained weight but never ako minanas. Now naman, on my 2nd preg. tama lang yung weight ko sa months ng dinadala ko and I seldom eat salty food, pero may manas ako, pero naagapan ko sya. I mean, alam ko kung kelan ako mamanasin especially Im sitting all day like for 9 straight hours coz of work. Usually after my shift may manas na ko sa ankles lang, then when i wake up wala na sya.One time we went on shopping to buy baby stuff, napansin ko na lang both hands ko ang minanas instead my feet or ankles.